Building your dream home may be a very happy milestone in your life. But, it also brings a lot of confusion and decision making times. With increasing options when it comes to home décor, you will be left perplexed to choose materials for your home. When it comes to flooring, in olden days, wood and stones were the only options available. Today as technology has improved; you can find a number of flooring options such as vinyl, rubber, ceramics, etc.
PVC has become a popular flooring material, thanks to its availability and easy maintenance. Let us look in to the reasons why PVC is the best option for your floors –
It is easy to maintain and involves only cleaning with a mild detergent with water. PVC is stain resistant and does not require any strict looking after. One important point is that PVC does not get any scratches on it. So, it is much better than ceramics.
PVC is very cheaper when you compare it with other alternatives. You can also save on the transportation as it is easy to transport. With higher specific gravity and impact resistance, breakage is very rare.
PVC is very durable when compared to ceramics. They are flexible in nature, impact resistant and long lasting. Ceramics tend to crack while PVC reduces the cost of replacement due to breaking and damage. It is also resistant to fire, water and other natural elements.
You can get PVC that is anti bacterial, thus making it ideal for flooring. You can avoid fungus. Bacteria and other insects do not affect PVC. It is also slip resistant. You will not slip and fall if you have PVC flooring. Hence it is very suitable for bathrooms and kitchens.
Aesthetic appeal –
There is a huge range of designs, colors and patterns in PVC flooring. You can choose the one that will go with the interiors of your home.The factors discussed above will enable you to make the right choice to choose the flooring for your home. PVC sheet manufactures will provide you with the best quality PVC flooring that will suit your home and office interiors.
- Published in MPC Board
Polyvinyl chloride has been used by humans from long times. Abbreviated as PVC, it is the third most extensively created synthetic plastic polymer. PVC is made in two forms, rigid and flexible. Rigid PVC is used in making pipes, doors and windows. To make it softer and flexible, plasticizers and phthalates are added. Pure PVC is a white in colour and brittle in texture. PVC was accidentally discovered in 1872 by a German chemist named Eugen Baumann.
PVC is favored when it comes to construction materials such as doors and windows for offices, homes and hotels because it has high hardness and favorable mechanical properties. uPVC, or rigid PVC is widely used in the building industry as it is a very low maintenance material. It comes in a range of colors and finishes. The wood finish PVC resembles wood very much and is used instead of wood.
The use of PVC products in the construction industry has rapidly increased in the past decade. This is due to its resistance to light, rust, chemicals, bugs, insects and corrosion. It also has resistance to extreme temperatures, water and wind. Light weight and easy to fix, PVC lessens your work. No wonder PVC has become the third largest selling plastic material in the world coming after polyethylene and polypropylene. It is also economically feasible and comes with great durability. PVC is cheaper than wood and metals.
From the day it was accidentally discovered more than seven decades ago, PVC has been used widely. Its usage has grown and expanded in all the industries. But, the most important industry it is used is in the construction industry. More than 30 billion pounds of PVC is produced in which 60% is used for construction purposes. PVC door frames, doors, windows, railing, etc., a home built using PVC has a smaller carbon footprint owing to the eco friendly PVC. As it is recyclable easily and several times, PVC is an ideal material for people, who want to have a green home. Using PVC to build homes is a very smart move, your doors and windows will be safe for at least fifty years minimum.
- Published in DOOR FRAMES
The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in any house, and it is equally necessary to have an excellent kitchen ceiling. Using decorative panels can help to enhance its aura while making the entire effort to appear even better and fruitful. The kitchen ceiling being tightly fitted can add immense value to the house and the great looking panels can help change the way how the traditional kitchen is viewed.
Is there a need for designer panels for the kitchen?
This is a question that many home owners tend to ask, especially those who are eager to surprise their beloved one. Installing designer panels for the kitchen does come with several reasons.
- Firstly, the kitchen needs to have a proper ambience and can assist the housewife to enjoy her cooking and to come up with special dishes for the whole family. In case, the kitchen exudes an unwelcoming or sloppy look, then it could be that the person might lose all interest in preparing different types of food.
- The other aspect is that ceilings tend to absorb steam, which emanates when preparing food. Slowly, the ceiling begins to wear off, after getting direct contact with steam, thereby becoming thinner, and one could witness stains being left behind over time. It is something that is sure to make the kitchen to appear dull and uninteresting and the person to lose interest in cooking, especially with half of the ceiling worn out or gone. The designer panels are effective enough to sop the steam from getting contacting directly the ceiling.
- For many endearing kitchen ceiling types, designer panels do exist. For intricate ceilings and wooden ceilings, one can come across wooden panels. Also are present glass panels for those kitchen having glass ceilings.
When selected properly and fit, the panels do offer the onlookers with an exciting appearance of the ceiling. Furthermore, installing it does give that deluxe look. Few panels may double up as cabinets, thereby offering space to occupants for storing anything. Others are created just for the sake of decoration purpose and offer a delicate touch.
- Published in Uncategorized
There are many entrepreneurs, who could possibly be searching for glass reinforced concrete known in short as grc. Most of them are interested to get hold of the subject and know more about the bots and nuts involved.
About glass reinforced concrete
GRC has been there in the industry for several decades now and its availability and use is known to limited people across the globe. The fact is that a good number of architects are still now aware of its existence or as to where they could be possibly used or even what it is all about. Hence, it can be rightly stated that entrepreneurs and home owners not having knowledge about glass reinforcing concrete are left absolutely in the dark.
What is glass reinforced concrete?
It is regarded to be a concrete which is makes use of fiberglass rather than steel for the purpose of reinforcing. Several benefits are known to come with GRC, which includes the aspect that it is lighter, stronger, flexible, having the ability to bend easily and cast into thin sections, molded into any desirable design and has the capability to leap bigger buildings in single bound.
It is actually a super material, which is regarded to be quite ideal for soffits, wall panels, window sills and the surrounds, fascia panels, planters, domes, coping, columns, tables, benches, bollards, rock formations, fountains, trees, etc.
Architects, engineers and entrepreneurs or home owners have been trying to know more about glass reinforced concrete and how to find out the best grc manufacturers in India, so that the best possible design can be incorporated in the next project, which could be possibly a commercial building or home. When installed properly, it can help the person to enjoy the benefits derived from it.
Finding useful information
Researching on the web is sure to help the person to get to know more about glass reinforced concrete and the benefits associated with it. Contacting the manufacturer selling the product can also be of great help. Going through their site, blogs and videos about the product can help the person to get to know about how GRC is to be used, where and what are the possible benefits to be derived from it.
- Published in grc jali
It is a well known fact that termites love to feed on wooden products, furniture and other essential items that is commonly found in the home or office. Termites are stated to be dangerous and hence, safety measures are to be taken for eliminating them completely.
Getting rid of termites
People have found eliminating termites to be a great headache, since they do not get rid of completely each time they make use of pesticides and insecticides which are generally available in the market. The person can call in the pest control professionals who may use their resources to get rid of all types of pests, including termites. However, the results are achieved only on temporary basis, since after a few days, these pests do return back and are known to expand at a very fast pace. Therefore, the person needs to something else apart from calling in the pest control service. According to the experts, the best way to eliminate pests once for all is to make use of that furniture that is made from termite proof board.
Taking appropriate steps
What the person has to understand is the fact that termites multiply at a rapid place. If proper action is not taken immediately, then chances are the situation may simply get out of control and spiral. Therefore, using boards that are guaranteed to be termite proof can be the best bet. Such boards when installed at the home can stop the termites from infesting the place and make the home termite free.
Such boards are sure to be a bit more pricey, when compared to the other wooden furniture that is available in the market. Due to their effective properties to keep termites out of the home, they are termed to be user friendly and efficient. Therefore, it is indeed a wise decision to buy such boards for the home and the office and enjoy a pest free life. Now, one can avail peace of mind and satisfaction by installing boards that are termite proof.
Searching for a reputed pest free board manufacturer or dealer offering top quality materials at affordable rates is sure to provide respite.
- Published in WPC board
WPC or wood plastic composites are considered to be composition materials created out of wood fiber / flour as well as thermoplastics like PE, PP, PVC, etc. Used chemical additives are almost invisible, besides the mineral fillers and pigments when added into composite structure. Polymer and wood flour amalgamation is offered by the additives and also assists optimal processing conditions.
Few benefits derived from WPC
- Environment friendly: Flour and plastic is used for creating WPC board and toxic chemicals are avoided at the time of processing. Rated environmentally in EO class, by far considered to be of rigorous environmental standard. Also it is recyclable. After using the same, it can be recycled. All green environmental protection features are present including sustainable development.
- Long life: Excellent performance is offered by the WPC board. It is regarded to be waterproof, anti-UV rays, mothproof and anti-cracking abilities. Moreover, longer life is enjoyed by the board when compared to wood board. Life span is around 20 – 30 years.
- Fire retardant properties: it has flame retardants while manufacturing. Hence, it has higher security and is non-flammable.
- Low maintenance expenses: This type of board comes with low maintenance expenses. It is in different colors that the board gets manufactured according to customer requirements. But painting is not required.
- High strength: At times, outdoor flooring of wood cracking is noticed after longer usage time. WPC Board in this case is sure not to crack as it has excellent strength and the ability to withstand tremendous pressure.
- Slight color difference: Wood surface is noticed to be glossy, however, there is present small aberration. Wood flooring is likely to get replaced soon by WPC boards due to its numerous benefits.
- Low cost: Depending upon customer request, any length of board could be used. Generally, the wood is round shaped. Hence, it would be wasted while undergoing the process.
Looking at the advantages offered by WPC board can help the person to ensure deriving the best strategy. Also, it is quite essential to select the best WPC board and polymer sheet manufacturers to enjoy peace of mind and value worth the investment.
- Published in WPC board
Wood Plastic Composites (WPC) is a compound material made of combination of thermoplastics (PVC, PP, PE) and wood flour or wood fibre.
WPC also has chemical additives most of which are invisible, barring pigments and mineral fillers. The chemicals help in integration of wood powder and polymer and also ensure best conditions for processing.
Apart from plastic and wood, WPC also contains some inorganic filler materials like ligno-cellulose. WPC is just one element in a large species of substances called as Natural Fibre Plastic Composites (NFPC), which may contain fillers like straw, bamboo, pea-nut hulls etc.
WPC is used mostly for outdoor deck floors, fences, railings, cladding, parch benches, etc. Nowadays it is also used for windows and doors.
Benefits of WPC:
The following are the advantages of WPC.
- WPC is resistant to corrosion
- Wood Plastic Composites are resistant to Marine borer attack rot and decay.
- They are very well workable and can be given various shapes using traditional wood working tools.
- They are considered eco-friendly as they can be created out of recycled plastics and waste from the wood industry.
- In spite of being recycled, they have their own half life. But they can be recycled into fresh WPC much like concrete.
- They can be moulded into any shape. For instance, they can be bent and shaped into arched curves.
- They also do not require painting. They are made in different colours. But common colours include earth tones and grays.
- In spite of cellulose content of 70%, mechanical qualities of WPC are like neat polymers. One can polymerize neat polymers without using added solvents. WPC is thus less stiff than wood.
Disadvantages of WPC:
- WPC has time and weather dependant behaviour.
- Wood particles are prone to fungal attack.
- Polymer content runs risk of UV degradation.
- Some WPC are susceptible to staining form many agencies
WPC has good prospects in India. Wood panels are much in demand currently and growing in demand, day by day. Because of long sea coast, the climate of most of India has high humidity or moisture content. There is also high pest damage from termites. But one can use wood polymer composite door frames India as WPC is moisture and termite resistant.WPC has, thus, great scope in India.
- Published in WPC board
A door refers to a solid barrier, fixed in the opening of a wall. It can be closed for privacy and opened to gain access. One type of doors is PVC door.
Here are some benefits of PVC doors:
- PVC doors have maximum energy efficiency: The frame of doors plays a crucial role in obtaining cost-saving thermal insulation as well as energy. Door frames made of PVC score much better than wooden or metal doors. PVC doors have better insulation capacity and lower heating and energy costs.
- PVC doors have superior cost-benefit ratio: PVC doors grant obvious cost advantages, both during procurement and in their complete life cycle. PVC profiles are 30% cheaper than wooden doors. If one considers the energy saving potential and low maintenance throughout the entire 50 year life of the door, there are substantial cost savings in the long term.
- PVC doors are easy to maintain: PVC doors of high quality are easy to maintain and care for. In comparison, wooden doors have to be glazed every two years and painted after 5 years. Cutting edge PVC granules are light fast and can withstand any weather conditions. All you need is dishwashing liquid since the smooth profile of PVC doors need easy care.
- PVC doors are durable: In comparison to doors made of wood, PVC doors have long shelf life. Doors of high quality are prominent for high functionality and lack of distortion for several years. Some even function well for almost 50 years. PVC doors are as such, very wise investment.
- PVC doors are eco-friendly: PVC doors can be recycled completely resulting in resource savings. Bulk of oil and gas reserves of the world is used for supplying energy and heating to buildings. Only 4% goes into making of plastics and only 1% goes for making PVC. Apart from ability to recycle, PVC is eco-friendly as it causes minimal pollution during its production. Thus, it helps in eco-balance and helps in protecting the environment.
These are some of the benefits of PVC doors. You can contact PVC doors manufacturers in Delhi, for easy service in the Delhi region. PVC doors are also available throughout India.
- Published in PVC door manufacturers
All are familiar with doors. Most doors have two components: shutters and frames. There are different kinds of doors available in the market based on factors like raw materials and design.
Main types of door frames based on make are:
- PVC door frame
- Wooden door frame
- Iron door frame
- Aluminium door frame
Some details about the types are:
- PVC Door Frames: These are made using technology that minimizes energy use. These door frames are also energy efficient as they provide maximum insulation. They are eco-friendly as they lower consumption of energy saving valuable gas and oils. PVC door frames are easy to maintain and are highly durable like lasting for around 50 years. Long term benefits provide PVC door frames with superior cost benefit ratios. PV door frames are anti-corrosive, termite proof, light weight, moisture and chemical resistant, attractive and available in various colors.
- Wooden Door Frames: They are most popular and attractive. They have wide variety based on quality. They are easy to maintain and are used on basis of budget.
- Aluminium Frames: Nowadays they are used in offices and commercial complexes and top class buildings for providing architectural beauty and for smooth operation. These door frames provide beautiful looks, need no painting and have low maintenance cost. They can resist termites and rusting.
- Iron Door Frames: They are mostly used in buildings of low cost. They are highly termite resistant. This type of frames have three variants:
- Angle iron Door frames: Are created out of angle iron that is of the size 40 mm x 40 mm x 6 mm. The frame is welded with iron hinges. The joints of the frame must be welded flush and ground into a smooth texture using grinder. Also, the frame must be in a correct right angle. A priming coat must be applied before frame fixing.
- Iron door frame: This door frame is made using T. Iron. Procedure for fixing is just akin to Angle Iron door.
- Pressed Steel door frame: This type of door frame is produced from sheet of mild steel that is 1.25 mm thick. The frame is welded with iron hinges.
These are main types of door frames available in the market.
- Published in DOOR FRAMES
Decorative wall panels are wave of the future in interior designing. If you are looking for making some changes in the interiors of your home and not sure where to start from, then decorative wall panels is the answer for your problem. These wall panels come in endless variety and gives the customer great options to choose from. You can find options from genuine to imitation wood panels. Also, they are available in many colors, sizes and widths.
If you have decided to bring interior changes in your home, here are some recommendations that will help you in buying, installing and cleaning of the decorative wall panels.
Purchasing the wall panels – With a large variety of options available in the market, look for design and style that best fits the interior of your home. Also, while purchasing, look for free installation options and check if any guarantee is available with the product. This would give you the peace of mind for some years.
Installation of Wall Panels – Installation can be a tough task if you are not a pro in installing these wall panels. All you need to have a basic idea of carpentry to perform the job. However, if you plan to do the installation yourself, then ensure to make use of all safety devices like goggles to protect your eyes. If you find the job too risky, then hire a professional to carry out the job for you. Many stores provide free installation services if you buy from them.
Cleaning of Wall Panels – Due to smooth surface, it is easy to clean the surface of wall panels. Read the cleaning guide carefully to know what kind of chemicals or materials are best for your panels. This guide would also provide you with instructions on cleaning process.
Choosing the supplier – This is the most important step even before purchasing. Choosing the right and trustworthy supplier is the key to get good quality products. A reputable supplier would sell the product at affordable prices and would also provide you warranty for the product, which is important in longer run.
So, give a new look to your home by installing decorative wall panels in your home and office.
- Published in DECO PANEL
Composite doors are more durable when compared to other kinds of doors. They are tougher and may be that is the reason it is perfect choice for your home or office. There are two kinds of doors that are famous and can be found in most of the homes today, they are wood polymer composite doors and mineral polymer composite doors.
If you start comparing composite doors with wooden doors, there are several advantages that would explain the reason why people prefer using composite doors. You can consult plastic board suppliers for your requirements.
WPC Boards – Wooden polymer composite boards consist of polymer majorly and some portions of wood, additives and chemicals. Let us study some advantages of a WPC board.
- Highly durable and tough
- Water resistant, less absorption
- Anti-corrosive properties’
- Doesn’t crack or slit easily
- Low maintenance
- Appears similar to the wooden doors
- Hold screws tightly
- Anti-bacterial and anti- fungal properties
- Can be tailored in any shape and size with the help of wooden tools
- Long life and recyclable
MPC Boards – Mineral polymer composite boards are made of 70% polymer, 20% minerals and 10% additives and chemicals. Various advantages of using MPC boards are:-
- They are very robust and durable compared to other doors.
- They are weather proof, tough and hard to spoil.
- All weather resistant. Areas with harsh climates, with extreme cold or hot temperatures and those living in wet climates will benefit most.
- They are protected well beyond the specifications of other types of door, which means that they will help to reduce energy bills
- Due to tensile properties they can support much stronger and more stylish locks
These doors can be little more expensive than the other material doors, but if you have a far thinking, then it is good to invest in composite doors. It is always better to pay once and then forget about it. With wooden doors you might have to keep paying for the maintenance every now and then, but with composite doors you have to invest once in a lifetime, unless you want to change the looks or color of the boards.
- Published in PVC Boards
PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride is a popular synthetic plastic polymer. It stands in third position after Polyethylene and Polypropylene as the most widely produced plastic polymer.
There are two variants of PVC: Flexible and Rigid. Rigid PVC is used in construction sector for making doors and windows. It is also used for non-food packaging, cards and bottles. PVC can also be made softer by adding plasticizes, mostly phthalates. Soft PVC can be used to make electric cables, plumbing, imitation leather etc.
Pure PVC is a brittle, white solid. It is not soluble in alcohol. PVC is an excellent alternative for rubber. PVC was discovered accidentally by German chemist Eugen Baumann in 1872. It appeared as a white substance inside a jar of Vinyl Chloride, which had been left exposed to sunlight. Thereafter, many additives began to be added to PVC for getting various special features.
The process of making PVC involves polymerization of Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM). Suspension polymerization accounts for 80% share, 12 % by emulsion polymerization and 8% by bulk polymerization.
After chemical reaction, the remaining plastic slurry is stripped and degassed to remove any VCM. The polymer is then subject to a centrifuge to get rid of any water. In a hot air bed, the slurry is dried before pelletization or storage.
The polymers are strong and linear as monomers are arranged head to tail. Around 57% of the mass of PVC consists of Chlorine. This Chloride content gives PVC different characteristics compared to Polyethylene.
Before PVC gets into its finished form, it is converted to different compound forms using additives like plasticizers, UV stabilizers, heat stabilizers, thermal modifiers, flame retarders, biocides, smoke suppressers, pigments and blowing agents. The choice of additives depends on cost and end use of the PVC. Consult PVC door manufacturers in India for getting the right quality PVC.
Plasticizers are a common content in most Vinyl products to improve their quality. Most plasticizers are derived from Phthalic acids. They are colorless, oily substances which mix properly with PVC particles.
Heat stabilizers are also crucial. These substances reduce loss of Hydro Chloric acid which starts at 70 Degree C. Traditional stabilizers are derived from heavy metals.
- Published in Door
By Acrylic plastics are meant manmade or synthetic plastic materials which consist of several derivatives of acrylic acids. Most widely used acrylic plastics are Polymethyl Methacrylate which has common brand names like Perspex, Plexiglas etc.
Acrylic plastics are a highly transparent, strong material with good resistance to weathering and ultraviolet radiation. It can be formed, drilled and cut and even colored and molded. As such, it has wide use from skylights to outdoor signs and taillights of automobiles.
Just like all plastics, acrylic plastics are also called as polymers. Polymer is derived for Greek words Poly (meaning many) and Mer (meaning part). Polymers are thus made of several molecules, combined together in a chain. Several hundred or thousand molecules can make a polymer. A polymer has unique properties, different form its component parts.
The process of making a polymer is also called as Polymerization. It is like shoveling copper, glass and other material in a box, shaking the box and opening it to find a working television set.
Acrylic plastic polymers are created by using a catalyst with a monomer such as methyl methacrylate. Catalyst would be materials like any organic peroxide. Catalyst gets the reaction going but does not become part of the polymer.
Acrylic plastic polymers are found in three forms: elongated shapes (tubes and rods),flat sheets and molding powder. Flat sheets are available with Polymer sheet suppliers.
Acrylic plastic sheets are formed by a process called as bulk polymerization. In this process, catalyst and monomer may be poured inside a mold where takes place a reaction. Polymerization consists of two types: continuous and batch cell.
Batch cell is popular as it is simple and easy. It may be used to make tubes and rods. But continuous method is faster and uses less labor. It is used to make sheets of thin thickness and smaller widths as compared to batch cell method.
The processing, handling and storage of chemicals to make acrylic plastic polymers are conducted under controlled environmental conditions to prevent dangerous chemical reactions and toxic contamination.
Particularly crucial to the polymerization process is control of temperature. The temperature of the monomer and catalyst are even monitored before adding to the mold.
These are some aspects about acrylic plastic polymers.
- Published in PVC Boards
GRC refers to Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete or Glassfibre reinforced cement. It is a new material that has wide use in aesthetics, technology and financial aspects of the global construction industry.
This composite is environment-friendly because of natural raw materials and low energy consumption. Its utility and cost effectiveness has won it much popularity among architects, designers and engineers.
GRC was introduced in 1969. Today, it features a wide assortment of matrix modifiers like rapid set cements, acrylic polymers and additives for ensuring durability of material.
The alkali resistant fiber made of glass is commonly used in the 2.5% level in the manufacture process of prefabricated products, which are factory finished either by traditional casting methods or by spray process. It is even used at 1.2% level as a site applied mix, which can be used to prevent shrinkage, bleeding or micro-cracking of site-cast concrete.
GRC is manufactured in two ways: “sprayed process” or “premix process.” Premix GRC can be made by using a GRC mix that is self compacting or vibration compacted.
Sprayed GRC is normally stronger than Pre-mix concrete. The first reason is that with sprayed GRC, fiber content can go up to 5% to 6%, while in case of pre-mix GRC, it is down to 3 to 3.5%. Secondly, pre-mix GRC has more water content than Sprayed GRC.
But the choice of method depends on mould size, specification of architect or strength requirement. As a typical rule, small objects are created using a Pre-mix method of GRC while large items like building cladding panels use sprayed GRC.
GRC can be used for ambitious designs. GRC can be used to make windows and raw material can be sourced from GRC jali manufacturer. GRC can be painted and finished in different colors or a natural grey or white with textured or smooth finish.
Key benefits of GRC are:
- It is an environmental-friendly material.
- It reduces weight on buildings, which lead to considerable savings in super-structure and foundations.
- It works wonderfully for renovation and reproduction.
These are some facts about GRC. Thus, GRC is a strong and versatile material for use in the construction industry.
- Published in grc jali
Wood Plastic Composites, also known as WPC, are basically composite things, which are produced by mixing thermoplastics along with wood fibre or flour. There are several other additions that are used in the process of making it but are not visible in the final item. This helps in enhancing the condition of the WPC. Wood plastic composite is used for several purposes and there is a reason why it is so highly used. You can get high quality wood plastic composite board suppliers if you want to use it for decking or various other reasons.
Here are the pros of WPC: –
- Wood plastic composite is quite strong and can handle other elements without needing any kind of sealing or painting or staining at all. If you are saving costs on building materials, you should use WPC as you will not need sealants for it. This material is also resistant to insects, which is great because most of the times bugs can ruin furniture pieces. Make sure of WPC boards if you know insects can be an issue!
- WPC is completely safe to be used in when building things for kids or for your house. It is slip resistant and also bug resistant, which makes it perfect inside and outside the house. If you are making a cradle for your child, you must go for this material.
- Wood has a certain look to it but it is not durable in nature. It cannot handle too much water and harsh seasons whereas wood plastic composite is quite sturdy plus long lasting. It does not decay and it is easy to clean too.
- You might not know this but WPC can be found in several colours and finishes. You can actually get your favourite colour in this building material.
- WPC is easy to work with and it is inexpensive. It might not have a nice wooden look to it, but it is cheaper when you see the long run. You don’t have to waste money on cleaning or sealing or colouring, etc.
If you are building furniture around the house, make sure you buy WPC!
- Published in WPC board
Using decorative wall panels can always bring in elegance into any room. Whether you use it in the bathroom, bedroom or any other indoor space, decorative wall panels interior design works wonders! If you are planning on redoing the interior space in your house, you should surely go for wall panels to up your game. This will make a great impression and add a touch of panache to any room.
How can decorative panels help the room?
- Decorative wall panels can be quite durable and long lasting.
- They are found in several different patterns and colours, which is better than getting extra painting done to the walls.
- They are easily fixed to the wall surface and are lightweight.
- If your wall is chipping off or has marks all over it, you can hide this by fixing decorative wall panels. You can use the same wall coloured ones or enhance it even more with a diverse design one.
- If you are going extravagant, you can opt for glass wall panels. These are safe, and you can pick different sizes depending on how you want to fit them. They are also quite light in weight and they do not break easily.
- A simple wall panel can take your bedroom from a 0 to a 100 when it comes to style. These are in trend currently and a lot of people are picking panels through, which they can fix LED lights to enhance the entire attire of their rooms. This idea is incredible if you want to rework on your entire house.
- Wall panels are not extremely expensive and if you buy them in bulk, you can get a good price. Painting every room and fixing broken walls is a bigger expense than fixing already decorative wall panels.
- Wall panels are available in several different shapes and sizes. You can also customise them according to your needs. This is yet another advantage of considering wall panels for your house. You get to pick exactly what you want!
The list of advantages and features of decorative wall panels is endless. If you are reworking on your walls, do consider this as your first option!
- Published in decorative wall panels
Poly Vinyl Chloride is used a lot in building material instead of wood, concrete, clay and metal. It is quite versatile and cost effective which is why it is used so widely. This is a popular plastic material, which is used in constructing things or buildings. It can be used for windows, roofing, pipes, and so many other purposes.
These are not the only reasons why PVC is good, here are some more: –
- Durable and strong – Yes, PVC is a durable and strong material. This is abrasion resistant which is why it is used for building a lot of things. The researches have shown that it can go on for more than 40 years.
- Easy – PVC is extremely easy to cut, shape and fix. It is that one material, which is corrosion- free, doesn’t get bothered by chemicals, shocks or weathering. It can be used for outdoor furniture and indoor too.
- Cost effective – PVC foam sheet cuts down a lot of costs such as drying process, smoothing process and much more. This also doesn’t create dust when it is being cut or made. In short, it is quite cost effective, and if you are looking to buy PVC, you can find several low budget PVC foam sheet manufacturers easily. Since the demand of this material is so high, the prices usually remain in a budget.
- Easy to paint – You can directly paint the outer surface of PVC foam sheet. The paint glides on smooth, and you will have no issues at all. You don’t need special paints for it at all. Other than this, it is also bug resistant which means it will not be affected by any insects at all. Wood material gets ruined quickly if bugs are eating on it.
- Fire resistant – PVC foam sheets are fire resistant and they will never burn up or get damaged in the fire.
- Non-toxic – This is a major important factor about PVC foam sheets. This material is made with non-toxic and only eco-friendly products, which are PVC thermoplastic. It can be recycled too.
These reasons are enough to tell you why you should use PVC foam sheets in your house too.
- Published in PVC Boards
Have you ever imagined your home with doors? Sure not. With people spending huge amount of money in interiors of their homes, lot goes in the consideration of a good looking door. Though lot of people still prefer wooden doors, yet today there are huge varieties of doors that are available in the market to satisfy the demand of the customer. Off lately, PVC doors have gained interest of lot of people. Below are some points explaining the reason of high popularity in the world of interiors.
Stability – PVC door are quite durable and offers good amount of strength in comparison to the normal wooden doors
Good in Insulation – Good for people living in high altitude areas or areas that have low temperatures, as PVC door have the ability to insulate due to insulating materials. During the manufacturing of the doors, the materials used helps in trapping the heat inside. Therefore, they help in keep the rooms warm and keep the cold outside
All Weather proof – Due to water resistant properties, PVC doors become an excellent choice for homes. Unlike wooden doors, they hardly absorb moisture and remain intact for many years. They also do not shrink or expand like wooden stores when exposed to sun or water.
Easy to clean and Maintain – Since, PVC doors do not absorb any moisture; therefore there are low chances of termites or insects to penetrate. Therefore, they are easy to clean and maintain. Also, they are tensile in nature and last for longer period of time.
Affordable – Wooden doors can be expensive if you go for good quality woods, however PVC doors are very affordable. In fact, you can even find PVC doors that give the appearance of wooden doors and that too at very cost effective price rates.
Easy installation – Unlike wooden doors, PVC doors are easy to carry and install by using simple machines. Also, they can be customised or moulded as per the demand of the customer.
It is due to these advantages, PVC doors have become a top most choice of many home owners, and hence, you can now find many PVC door manufacturers in India that can provide you a huge variety to choose from.
- Published in PVC door manufacturers
Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete is a material used in construction industry for years. In the early 70’s, it was used in United Kingdom to construct buildings but with so many benefits and innovative building materials, Glass reinforcement concrete India is getting a popular choice of many contractors in construction industry.
Let us understand what is GFRC?
GFRC is a concrete mixture with high strength fibre glass in the mix. The mixture provides strong and flexible concrete mix that protects the mixture and is healthy for the environment as well. Since it is light weight, durable and flexible, it can be casted in to any shape. Apart from fibre, the concrete mixture also has additives, acrylic co-polymer, water, Portland cement and fine aggregate. This mixture is usually used for external facades.
Benefits of applying GFRC
There are many benefits of using a GFRC mixture to improve the external look of the house. Below are some benefits and advantages that would give you a reason to think, why is the material so commonly used in today’s world:-
- GFRC is 75% lighter in volume compared to the traditional concrete mix
- Being tensile in nature, it provides high level of strength to weight ratio
- Easy to apply and no requirement of heavy duty machinery while application
- Easy to mould and does not crack easily
- The mixture is very adaptable, so much that it can even be poured or sprayed
- Use for external restoration work and currently highly used in walls and ceilings
Limitation of using GFRC
Every product has a pro and con. Similarly, there are some limitations to using of GFRC in your buildings:-
- Slightly expensive compared to other concrete mix.
- It is not easy to mix on your own. Usually, GFRC is applied by pouring and mixing or spraying
- Though the GFRC mixture is quite versatile in nature, however, it can fall apart if not applied correctly.
- Since it is not ductile enough, it can collapse under stress.
There could be some disadvantages of applying GFRC but looking at the benefits, it is becoming a popular choice for contractors and landscapers.
- Published in grc jali
Everyone likes to decorate their homes. In the contemporary world of interiors, decorative wall panels have gained popularity among st lot of home owners and interior decorators. The main reason being, they are available in a wide variety of colors, styles and designs. Depending on your taste, you can choose from looks, consistency and wood grains. These wall panels come in discernible patterns and intricate finishes. You have the luxury to pick from imitation or genuine wooden surface.
As per the exteriors and internal structure of the building, you can choose decorative wall panels. Wall panelling dates back thousands of years ago. The main purpose of the wall is to support the structure and enclose an area. These decorative panels are way to treat the walls with thin sheets of different materials framed together.
Using a wall panel would add charm and style to our home or office. They are very versatile and cost effective and look beautiful wherever they are placed. Other than your drawing rooms or bedrooms, these wall panels are also a good fit for your basements or below ground levels. They are available in wide assortment of finishes, consistency and wood grains with unique groove patterns. You also have the option of choosing the right kind of plywood, hardboard, fibre board and engineering wood.
Pick from various styles like lignite, wains coat, finished panels, bead board, wood grains, plank panels etc. Each style has its unique feature. Finished panels add texture and richness to your walls and also available in a variety of colours. Bead panels provide visual interest. Wood grain is a pre-finished product and comes in oak and cedar. Lignite is one of the most toughest and preferred wall panels by home owners. They are water resistant and provide melamine finish. Plank Panels are easy to install and can be hung vertically, horizontally and diagonally. So, you can pick and choose from wide variety of panels.
You can even find eco-friendly wall panels made out of Bamboo. They do not use any kind of additives or chemical fillers. If you live in area where there is too much of noise pollution, then you can go for decorative fabrics that help in reducing noise and vibrations.
So, it’s time to renovate the interiors of your home with the decorative wall panels.
- Published in DECO PANEL
PVC is being used to substitute other building material like clay, concrete, wood and metal. Because of its versatility, reputation, record and cost effectiveness, it is the most crucial polymer used in the construction sector.
PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride is one among most popular plastic materials used in construction and building. It is used for pipes, roofing, windows and flooring and is used as alternative for traditional materials like wood , glass, rubber etc.
Here are a few qualities of PVC, which make it a hot favorite and earn more business for PVC sheet manufacturers:
- Lightweight and strong: PVC is lightweight, abrasion resistant, and mechanically strong, which make it ideal building material.
- Easy installation: PVC can be shaped, cut and welded in a variety of styles. Its light weight makes it easy to handle and versatile in application.
- Durability: PVC is a material that resists corrosion, chemical rotting, weathering, abrasion and shock. It is hence the choice for many outdoor applications. In fact, long term and medium term applications are responsible for 85 percent of usage of PVC production.
Studies show that 75% of PVC pipes will last for over 40 years and some even for 100 years.
- Cost effectiveness: PVC has become a very popular building material down the last few decades due to their technical and physical properties that provide very good cost advantages. It is also a material that is very competitive in price, and these advantages are multiplied while considering durability and low maintenance of PVC material.
- Safety: PVC is safe as it is non-toxic. It has been safely used for more than half a century. It is one of the world’s most tested and researched plastics. It meets international standards of health and safety.
- Fire resistant: PVC will burn, but it is self-extinguishing, which means if ignition source is removed, it will stop burning. PVC is safe as it has high content of Chlorine, which makes it tough to ignite and production of heat is relatively low.
These are some of the qualities of PVC, which make it so popular for construction and building industry.
- Published in PVC Boards
UPVC is a type of PVC ((Poly Vinyl Chloride) material. It is an acronym for Unplasticised PVC. It is a popular building material used for pipes, guttering, doors and windows.
When used to make doors, UPVC is wrapped around a galvanized steel core. This makes it much tougher than the traditional wooden doors. This type of PVC door frames are strong, durable and low maintenance.
What are some qualities of UPVC door frames?
- Wide choice: UPVC doors are becoming more popular as they are available in a variety of textures, colors and finishes other than the traditional white. Thus, the doors not only come in a variety of colors but also finishes like cherry wood, oak, etc.
- Strong: A major quality of the UPVC doors is that they are really tough and strong compared to traditional wooden doors. One major problem with doors is that of warping due to damp climate. When wood is subject to damp conditions and contact with moisture, it swells and warps; this prevents the easy opening and closing of doors. UPVC doors are weather proof and rigid, which implies that it is not susceptible to warping. Since UPVC doors retain their shape despite any weather changes, they fit snugly into their space, making them easy to open and close.
- Low maintenance: UPVC doors are easy to maintain. All that is needed is an occasional oiling of locking mechanism. Also, one may periodically clean glazed areas and wipe other areas lightly. UPVC is very durable and this makes it ideal for doors and windows.
- Insulation: UPVC doors and windows are well reputed for insulating against noise. If your are burdened by noise on the streets outside or noisy neighbors, UPVC doors will cut the noise. Thus they help prevent stress.
UPVC doors and windows also insulate home against weather outside by keeping warmth within the room during winter and cooling air during summer. This cuts energy bills of the home and makes it environment friendly.
- Safety: Being strong, UPVC doors and windows protect against break-ins and resist crowbars.
These are some of the qualities of UPVC doors and windows.
- Published in PVC Boards
Wood Plastic Composites (WPC) are composite items, which are made by combining thermoplastics with wood flour or fiber.
Other additives are used but are practically invisible in the structure of the composite material, barring mineral pigments and fillers. Additives help in enhancing optimal conditions of processing for combining wood powder and polymer.
WPC also contains other inorganic filler substances. WPC are a subtype of wider materials called as natural fiber plastic composites (NFPC). WPC is a new material compared to the use of traditional lumber as building material.
Today, it has very versatile applications like landscaping, fencing, railing, cladding, making windows and door frames and furniture. It began to be used in the decking market since 1990’s.
Here are some benefits of using WPC for decking and other purposes:
- Low maintenance: WPC can stand up against the elements without the need to seal, stain or paint it, which are burdens associated with traditional building materials. Also, it is resistant to bugs so you may not face the need to replace insect damaged, uneven or rotting WPC boards.
- Safe: As opposed to traditional wooden building material, WPC boards are slip-resistant and splinter free, making homes safe for pets and children.
- Durable: Wood boards and decks look good but do not last long. Frigid winters, rainy springs and scalding summers make wooden material warped, splintered and faded. WPC is not much affected by these factors and come with assured warranties for durability. WPC does not corrode, rot or decay.
- Increases value: Using WPC material for decking, fencing, etc. add considerably to the market value of your home. This is useful if you intend to sell your property.
- Color and type: Wood Plastic Composite manufacturers India offer a wide choice of colors including those with the finish of traditional wood.
- Cuts expenses: In the short term, the wood material may seem cheaper but in the long run, WPC is the better cost saving material as it avoids costs like cleaning and sealing. Wood tends to splinter and warp over time.
- Easily mold-able: WPC has great work-ability and can be fashioned using traditional woodworking tools.
These are some of the benefits of WPC.
- Published in WPC board
MPC or Mineral Plastic Composite is very popular and is commonly referred to as synthetic boards. MPC is created by mixing high density plastic with mineral filled compound. It is created using an extrusion technology.
MPC has some salient features that make it stand apart from other materials:
- It is extremely durable: It does not crack, peel, splinter or rot even over the long term. It is solid and non porous.
- Looks beautiful: This material has splendid good looks.
- Damage free: It lacks organic fills, so mold and mildew cannot find anything to attach to and there is no nook or cranny where water can decompose. Being dirt and water resistant, MPC does not decompose easily, which is a benefit for those who want to use the material for a long time.
- Save time and effort: You can save time and effort for water proofing, insect spraying and staining, which are necessary for maintaining traditional lumber. Thus, MPC is very low maintenance material. Only seasonal cleaning is required.
- Good warranty: Most MPC are available with warranty against rotting, cracking, splintering and peeling. You need not replace MPC like other materials like traditional lumber. MPC has long life and timeless quality. Warranty is provided by plastic board suppliers.
- Can be molded easily: MPC can be used without any special tools for installation. There is no need for pre-drilling and you will require only standard carpentry tools.
- Variety of looks: MPC boards come in a wide range of colors in the market. Fading of color is usually minimal and will not be noticed prominently. The product features ultraviolet protection content, which ensures that color fading is minimal. Top quality boards also do not get scratches.
- Safe: Interior of board cannot be infiltrated by bacteria, insects, or other organisms that grow in contact with moisture or exposure to the elements. MPC can weather contacts with fresh water or salt water because of closed molecular formula. The additive mineral fill is showing high strength and less thermal expansion.
These are some of the aspects about MPC building material.
- Published in MPC Board
GRC (Glass Reinforced Concrete) or GFRC (Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete) is a material in the building industry, reputed for its versatility and utility. GRC has its own advantages and disadvantages. A GRC jali manufacturer can easily point out details.
Advantages over plastic, concrete or steel are:
- It is lightweight: Though GRC has same density as concrete, products created out of it are several times lighter because of the 10-15 mm, thin skin thickness it entails. A concrete cladding panel made from 100 mm thick precast concrete will weigh more than double that made of GRC. Thus, most GRC products can be carried by hand, a factor much in its favour in many countries.
- Appearance: GRC is highly flexible in manufacture and design, which makes possible to re- create many architectural features and styles. Any details of surface can be reproduced using GRC, and it can assume appearance of several materials like marble, terracotta, slate or stone. Carved stone work is expensive as it needs special skills and is a slow process. GRC can copy the look of stone work, and it can be fashioned into thin parts, which are easy to handle and fix.
- Cost effective: GRC products are much cheaper than other building materials.
- Strong: GRC has high tensile strength and impact strength in comparison to plain concrete due to the presence of glass fibre.
- It is versatile: It can be made into different textures, colours, surface finishes and patterns. It can assume any shape.
- Chemical resistant: For instance, it has better resistance to chloride penetration than steel.
- It is durable: It does not corrode or rust.
- Shrinkage: It has better properties of shrinkage than plain concrete.
- Sound: It has better acoustic properties.
- Inorganic: It is inorganic and fire resistant.
- Low permeability: This increases resistance to water or air pollution.
- Green value: It is environment-friendly.
Limitations of GRC:
- It is more costly than concrete.
- Over long period of time, GRC may lose its strength, a point to be noted at design stage.
- Forward planning is needed as it is made pre-cast rather than on site.
These are some of the pros and cons of GRC.
- Published in grc jali
Decorative Wall panels can transform the look of any indoor space. The first thing you notice when you enter a room are ceilings, walls and other surfaces. Attractive wall panels make sure you provide a great first impression.
This is of great significance with regard to commercial spaces such as offices, shops, restaurants, auditoriums, concert halls, etc. Decorative wall panels in your home can impress all your guests. In the modern world, external appearance is valued greatly and decorative panels for walls provide that element to any indoor space.
Another important feature of a room is its acoustics. Acoustical paneling of top quality is valuable for proper transmission of sound and all redundant noise will be absorbed. This is crucial for user experience in settings such as auditoriums and concert halls. Decorative wall panels also provide such ideal sound effects. Thus, wall panels provide beauty and utility.
Decorative wall panels may offer following features:
- Wall panels may offer durability.
- Panels may be slim and lightweight, easily attached to walls.
- They may be usable for exterior or interior cladding. They can hide old coverings.
- They can be poured in different formats with various colors, texture effects and patterns so as to get customized solutions.
- They may have low moisture permeability making it suitable for exterior and interior projects such as bathroom elements.
- They may complement the room with dramatic lighting solutions
- They can add value to the room using glass elements ranging from bar backs, table tops, backsplashes, etc.
One example of decorative wall panels is glass wall panels. There are different options for decorative glass wall panels:
- Safety glass: Select the architectural application and strength of your glass.
- Pattern of glass wall: Select the colors and inner patterns.
- Panel size: Decide on the size of the structure of every wall panel.
- Light: Select pattern of illumination.
An attractive decorative glass panel can captivate the senses and tantalize the imagination. It may be a single glass panel, which is an artistic masterpiece or a complete wall that blows your mind whenever you see it. Decorative wall panels are thus aesthetic as well as functional.
- Published in DECO PANEL
The truth is that when compared to other forms of Wood Plastic Composite or WPC is known to offer huge benefits to the users. This type of wood product being safe to be used and durable, apart from being cost effective is being purchased across the globe by home owners, entrepreneurs, commercial complex owners and the like.
Materials available for outdoor decking purpose
Backyard decking can be made from different materials like the WPC decking, all plastic decking and the like. The all plastic decking materials are said to differ from that of composite decking. Plastic decking materials are said to come in different types like the following:
- Mobile imitation based wood
- Sturdy PVC
- Recycled higher density polyethylene plastic
However, with plastic being not much eco-friendly and with people understanding and being aware of the changing weather patterns and increasing environmental hazards are looking for better and safer alternatives. It is here that WPC materials are considered to be a boon, since it is 100% eco friendly and is long lasting at the same time, saving the user a huge amount of money.
About composite decking
It is generally called composite decking or rather imitation decking since it does offer few parts. The material with which it has been created does involve some amounts of wood and plastic. Some of its salient features are as follows:
- This form of wood is regarded to be much greener.
- It is more associated with that of recycled plastic and great for those who prefer using remade products.
- Color fast elements used for decking, which means lesser fading over time.
- It has slip resistance and offers great feel and looks
- The items offers fabulous structural performance
- It provides UV protection
- Its weight enjoys a snowboard diet, which means easier to be carried, easy touching at the time of fitting it.
It is for this reason, WPC board furniture is favored to be used when compared to the other counterparts found in the market. They are easily available and highly dependable for the purpose of outdoor decking.
- Published in WPC board
Wood Polymer Composite or Wood plastic composite is a composite material made of thermoplastics and wood flour/ wood fiber. It contains additives, which are mostly invisible except for pigments and mineral fillers. Plastic or polymer is integrated with wood flour via optimal processing procedures.
Wood Plastic composite (WPC) is a relatively new technology in comparison with traditional lumber. It’s most common use is for deck floors but now is widely used for fencing, railing, claddings, doors and window construction etc.
Here are some of the benefits of wood polymer composite door frames India:
- Manufacturers stake the claim that this material is more environment-friendly and need less maintenance than substitutes like wood injected with preservatives or rot resistant species of wood.
- WPC will not be subject to corrosion. It is very resistant to decay, rot and attack by pests. However, it does absorb water because of the wood fibers in the material.
- It has high malleability and can be worked upon by traditional wood working tools.
- It is regarded as suitable material: It can be made from recyclable plastic and waste material of the wood industry. The disadvantage is that though it extends the usability of the raw materials, it has its own half life because the plastic used to make it is not recyclable. But they can be made into new plastic-wood composite, similar to concrete.
- WPC can also be fashioned into any shape. It can be fixed or bent to form curves and arches.
- WPC is also unique as it does not need to be painted. It comes in several natural colors, most common being earth tones and grey.
- WPC serves as material for a stainable/paintable entry door, which is a fine substitute for PVC entry doors for weathering all resultant rigors.
- Composite doors will not swell in wet weather and will not become creaky or stiff.
- Insulation of composite doors improves energy efficiency in the home.
- There is wide selection of composite doors to suit the needs of any home.
These are some benefits of wood polymer composite doors.
- Published in DOOR FRAMES
PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride is one of the most commonly used synthetic polymers of plastic. PVC is of two types: rigid and flexible.
uPVC is also called as rigid PVC. It is short for Unplasticized Poly Vinyl Chloride. It is used commonly in the construction and building industry as low maintenance substance. It comes in a range of finishes and colors. It is used as an alternative for painted wood.
uPVC is used for windows, doors, pipes and guttering. When used for doors, it is wrapped around a central material fashioned out of galvanized steel. This makes uPVC tougher than traditional wood. Buy them from PVC doors manufacturers in Delhi.
uPVC is used to make doors for homes and buildings. Here are some of the benefits of uPVC doors:
- One can select from hundreds of finishing and door styles, some with glazing and some without. UPVC doors come in various shapes and sizes, so it is easy to find one that fits the requirement of your home. You can get doors custom made which might seem expensive but will be better than making changes in the structure of your home.
- uPVC is available in a variety of colors other than the standard white. Nowadays, it is also possible to get uPVC doors with wood finishes like oak and cherry.
- The biggest advantage is that uPVC doors are much stronger than wood doors. Wood doors have the problem of warping: swelling in contact with damp conditions. uPVC doors are damp proof and weather proof. No matter what the weather, they are easy to open and shut.
- uPVC doors are low maintenance. All you need to do is to periodically oil the locking mechanism.
- uPVC doors are reputed for high insulation. They keep the home warm in cold climates and cool in hot summers. Thus, they reduce energy bills on warming and cooling the home.
- They also insulate the home from high levels of noise pollution. They save you from fighting with neighbors about noise issues.
- They protect the home. As they contain galvanized steel, uPVC doors are difficult to break down. They resist breaking in using crow bars.
These are some of the benefits of uPVC doors.
- Published in MPC Board
Mineral Plastic Composite or MPC as it is known is highly popular and commonly known as synthetic boards. It is created by having mineral filled compound to be mixed with high density plastic and it is extrusion technology that is used for this purpose.
Salient features of MPC plastic boards
- They do not peel, splinter, rot or crack and hence, are extremely durable.
- They are simply great to look it.
- Since mildew is not present in it along with mould and organic fills, it is water and dirt and dust resistance. This effectively means, it cannot decompose, which is good for the users, who can use it for a long time to come.
- Insects, bacteria and organisms are said to thrive excellently in moisture filled areas and outdoor exposure. However, the board’s interior can be stated to resist it.
- It can also easily survive fresh water and salt water, if exposed to them.
Why it is preferred?
In order to get the most from the MPC board, it is very much important for the person to consider it buying only from the best and reputed Mpc plastic board suppliers in the region. Only then can it prove to be a good one, something that can last for a long time, be water resistant, withstand easily sanding, staining as well as spraying that are used occasionally in the traditional lumbers. It is favored by people across the globe since it does not require much maintenance and can be cleaned seasonally. At the same time, there is no specialized installation based tools are needed for fixing the MPC board. Pre-drilling is also not needed, since basic types of carpentry tools can be used for the same. Some MPC boards are known to come with rounded edges, thereby creating a concealing straight line imperfection which otherwise could be caused during installation.
A reputed manufacturer is likely to offer warranty against the MPC product on purchase against several aspects like splintering, cracking, peeling and rotting. Being of great quality and a wonderful product, it can be used for quite a long time.
- Published in MPC Board
GRC stands for glass reinforced concrete. This type of product is known to be fiber reinforced concrete they are used mainly in the exterior façade panels of the building and in the form of architectural precast concrete. Cement boards and fiber cement siding are regarded to be its alternatives.
GRC concrete is known to comprise of embedded glass fiber of very high strength in cementitious matrix. Both matrix and the fibers are known to have their chemical and physical identities to be retained and offer synergism. It is considered to be a combination of different properties which otherwise cannot be achieved either with any of the components acting on its own. Fibers in general, are principal load carrying members and surrounding matrix m ay keep them within the desired orientation and location, thereby acting as load transfer medium in between fibers and safeguarding them from getting damaged environmentally. As a matter of fact, reinforcement is offered to the matrix by the fibers as well as other useful functions within the fiber reinforced composite materials. The glass fibers may be incorporated into matrix be it in discontinuous or continuous lengths.
To enjoy the advantages, it is important to shop from the best grc jali manufacturer in Delhi. The benefits when compared to steel, plastic or concrete are as follows:
- High tensile strength, flexural strength, impact strength when compared to plain concrete because of presence of glass fiber.
- Versatile in nature having wonderful designing flexibility. Several colors, patterns, textures, and surface finishes can be found. Almost any shaped product is formed.
- Enhanced chemical resistance. For instance, excellent chloride penetration resistance is present than steel.
- Corroding or rusting does not take place.
- Lightweight fibers for minimizing load included to existing structures.
- More expensive when compared to plain concrete
- Manufactured in the form of precast instead of onsite. This effectively means, there is needed forward planning.
- GRC may lose initial strength over tie m and it needs to be considered at the designing stage.
Knowing about GRC, the above benefits and limitations can help the person to make a well informed choice.
- Published in grc jali
WPC is in short for Wood Plastic Composite has been identified as composite components that comprise of WPC board with thermoplastic equipment to include PP (Polypropylene), Delay Climax (Polyethylene), soft chloride (poly – a PVC material), etc.
Use of WPC wood
WPC wood is considered to be a product that is used mainly for outdoor of the home, lawn decking, residence decking and different non-structural generating products. When compared to decking and general construction substances, less abrasiveness can be found in wood plastic composite. At the same time, it is offers extended applying time and is more affordable. The WPC composite has been created from remade misused wood flour as well as plastic. Hence, it is termed to be an excellent recycled product that is made to good use and can be termed to be environmental friendly. This type of wood offers benefits to outdoor decking, manufacturing, gardening, etc.
Availability of Trendy products
WPC products are said to get more trendy and being used across the globe. Nowadays, there are several wpc board manufacturers in Delhi that have been trying to provide their clients with the best products at highly competitive prices.
The buyer can go through the official site of the manufacturers and find out the different types of WPC that is offered by them and check out their specific requirements. They can even call up the cooperative and friendly customer care service personnel, who can provide more details about the WPC products supplied by them and the price charged. This way, the person can compare the different manufacturers and avail WPC products from the one that is not only good and of high quality, but also can serve the purpose that it has been intended for.
The demand for WPC board has been increasing with time and is expected only to enhance in the future. Hence, to meet this growing demand, there have emerged numerous manufacturers of WPC board, doing a great job. The quality conscious buyers can discuss their specific requirements with the representatives of the manufacturers and enjoy deriving the best WPC board that they have been searching for.
- Published in WPC board
PVC foam board, also known as Andy board and Chevron board, is used extensively in both indoor and outdoor applications. Its chemical composition is Poly Vinyl Chloride. It is used in advertising, building and furniture industries.
PVC foam board is made of light weight, foamed PVC, which is lightweight, moisture and corrosion resistant. It is resistant to chemicals and has low water absorption.
Thickness of the material ranges from 2 mm to 5 mm. The surface of the foam board can be easily engraved, milled, embossed, painted, printed and laminated according to the requirements. Also, they do not decay with time and their colors do not fade for a long time.
Uses of PVC foam boards are:
- Ceilings of cars, buses, trains
- Interior panels, decorative panels, building wall panels
- Office, public, residential and commercial buildings
- Screen printing, advertising, computer lettering
- Signs, display panels, labelling and board industry
- Chemical corrosion engineering
- Panels of refrigerators, kitchen cabinets
- Sports equipment
- Waterfront facilities, moisture and water based materials
Features of PVC foam board:
- Fire resistant, water proof and resists moth, acid, heat, light, vibrations and noise.
- Superior quality of wood processing
- Ideal substitute for aluminium, wood and other composites
- Smooth plate surface is very hard with minimal scratching. So, it is ideal for furniture, cabinets etc.
- Has high thermal and acoustic insulation properties
- It is flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
- It is resistant to mould and mildew and has non-moisture absorbent and anti-shock qualities.
- Colours of the foam are long lasting with minimal fading.
- Texture is light and portable. Can be constructed and transported easily.
- Common carpentry tools can be used for working on the material.
- PVC foam board can be subject to nailing, sawing, drilling, pasting and other types of processing.
- Suited to heat bending, folding and thermoforming.
- Smooth surface, ideal for printing.
- Easy fabrication, handling and cutting.
Main characteristics of PVC foam board, which you can expect from PVC foam sheet suppliers are:
- Fire and heat resistant
- Moisture and corrosion resistant
- Shock and noise resistant
- Durable but lightweight
- Rigid, tough and strong
- Highly flexible.
These are some aspects of PVC foam board.
- Published in PVC Boards
Mineral Plastic Composite (MPC) lumber boards are completely synthetic boards. A unique extrusion technology is used to mix high density plastic with a mineral fill compound. This plastic lumber is a composite formula, which is mineral filled. High density polyethylene is mixed with several available minerals.
Using this formula, a material is produced that is non porous and solid. It will not crack, rot, peel or splinter. Since it lacks organic fills, mildew and mould cannot find anything to stick to and there is no place for water to decompose.
The interior of the board cannot be permeated by insects, bacteria or other organisms, which usually thrive in areas of moisture and outdoor exposure. MPC can survive contact with fresh water as well as salt water. The mineral fill additive features less thermal expansion and increased strength.
With MPC board, you can save hassle and time for sanding, staining, insect spraying and water proofing, which are used with traditional lumber. It is low maintenance, apart from seasonal cleaning.
MPC board does not require special installation tools. There is no need for pre-drilling, and standard carpentry tools will suffice. Some MPC board features rounded edges to conceal imperfections of straight line caused during installation.
Most MPC boards come with warranty against peeling, splintering, cracking and rotting. You need not replace plastic lumber boards unlike other composites. MPC boards have long life with timeless quality.
MPC boards in the market come in a wide range of colours. Colour fading is slow and minimal and cannot be easily noticed. Colours of the product contain ultraviolet protection packaging, which causes minimal fading. High quality boards also do not feature scratches.
MPC boards can survive exposure to water as they have closed molecular formula that water and micro organisms cannot penetrate. A wood grain embossed finish lessens chances of slipping despite wet conditions.
MPC board can be used to create anything from docks and decks to furniture, railing and fencing. For buying MPC boards, one can search online for mpc board suppler India. One can design a dramatic outdoor space without meticulous maintenance or replacement. These boards can be used for commercial applications to create more products.
- Published in MPC Board
Pests like termite and bugs can be a real threat to a hygienic environment. So, it is almost mandatory for pest control at regular intervals. Commercial pest controls can help you in a great way. It ensures a hygienic environment in any workspace. In the beginning, the furnishing company might have used termite proof boards and other sophisticated utilities, but you never know of those unhygienic and unwanted guests. Commercial pest control can get you rid of termites, rodents, spiders, bugs, etc. The eco-friendly chemicals are used by most companies that are extremely effective in eradicating the termites without harming the health of people.
What is the Importance?
These unwanted guests can destroy your office and home. Today, pest control has become an important attribute of healthy living standard. Be it any sector of industry, these small things are really important. There are also other factors like disease transmission cannot be avoided. They may carry several hazardous viruses. Talking about rodents, they almost destroy 25% of food storages every year. They not only destroy but also contaminate the food supplies.
Although you must have pest control on a routine basis, you must also have a regular check and prevent their growth as said prevention is better than cure.
- Keep your focus on pest-proof business by regularly maintaining the building.
- Go for a regular check-up of the workspace by a pest control professional and take regular care of it.
- Keep the dining area or cafeteria of the office very clean and hygienic.
- Clean the high volume areas almost daily.
- Make sure that the food and other edible items are always sealed properly.
- Always maintain a proper drainage system with proper equipment that can prevent rodents and other bugs from entering the building.
The living standard has increased gradually, but sometimes we forget these small measures, which, in turn, can harm us badly. Sometimes using quality furnishing products, or good products at home or office can be a great help. Make sure that the products being used in home are resistant to all kind of bugs.
- Published in WPC board
Wood-plastic composites are composition materials that are made using wood flour/wood fiber and thermoplastics such as PVC, PP, PE, etc. The chemical additives are nearly “invisible” (apart from the pigments and mineral fillers, if added) into the composite structure. The additives provide for the amalgamation of wood flour and polymer while helping the optimal processing conditions. Here are the top benefits of wood plastic composites.
A long life – The WPC board has an excellent performance. It is anti-UV rays, waterproof, anti-cracking and mothproof. This board has a much longer life in comparison to the wood board. It can last from 20 to 30 years.
Environment-friendly – The WPC board is made using plastic and flour and no toxic chemicals are added when it is processed. It is environmentally rated in the EO class, which is by far the most rigorous environmental standard. It is also recyclable. You can recycle it after use. It has all the features of green environmental protection as well as sustainable development.
A low maintenance cost – It has a significantly low maintenance cost. The board is manufactured in various colors as per the requirement of the customer. Hence, it does not require painting. But if you want to, you can also paint later on.
Fire-retardant properties – The flame retardants are added to it during the manufacturing process, so it is non-flammable. It has a high security.
High strength – After a long time of use, sometimes we can notice the outdoor flooring of the wood cracking. However, in this case, the WPC board does not crack since it has a good strength, and it can withstand even lots or pressure.
A low cost – According to the request of the customer, the board can be made of any length. However, the wood is usually round shaped so a lot of it will be wasted during the process.
Very slight color difference – The surface of the wood is glossy, but the aberration is small. Soon WPC board will replace wood flooring because of its many advantages.
If you are looking out for the WPC board, you can get in touch with the WPC board manufacturers in Delhi.
- Published in WPC board
Wood fibre composite (WPC) furniture is very popular in all parts of the world. When you know why, you too will surely find dealers of WPC boards in India. Ditch those traditional, exquisite but difficult to maintain, non-eco friendly, heavy wooden furniture and wooden materials and instead opt for WPC. It sure would be a great idea to have some unique or antique wooden pieces at home to make a style statement, but for everyday use, stick to convenient WPC boards.
People who have used WPC based furniture have sung its praises for the following reasons:
- WPC boards are available in any part of the world. When you have a world-wide popular commodity as such, then it is easy to find people to take care of it and repair it, when necessary.
- WPC is a great, eco-friendly material that can be used to save our trees and lots and lots of money!
- They have high levels of rigidity, but don’t have any brittleness. They can be maintained very easily and hence, they last for a really, really long time.
- Don’t worry about hiring experienced cleaners and fancy cleaning material to maintain WPC based furniture or other structures at home. All you need to do is wipe them with a simple, clean cloth with some water or regular cleaning agents and your board is spick n’ span. They don’t have complicated grooves or etchings, curves and crevices that need to be monitored in details.
- WPC boards can be cut with a great amount of precision so you have clean edged, simple furniture with an expensive, polished look that adds a very trendy touch to your interiors.
- WPC can be used for larger things at homes and offices, such as to make window or door frames, for staircase railings, screens and even decorative items. It has also been used for patios and other home extensions too.
This easy-to-buy-and-maintain material is our way to preserve our forests but still make our interiors looks great. Include them in your shopping list when you’re in talks with your carpenter or designer and see what a difference they make in the long run!
- Published in WPC board
Everyone loves to have a deck in their backyard. Because once in a while we all need to sit back and relax. Here is why you should look beyond wood and opt for composite decking.
Its supply is in standard size – The deck is produced in standard length and width in order to help you assure that you are receiving the full value of the money. This also signifies that you will need to sort out much for the appropriate grade of board and size. It also reduces the waste material. A long length means lesser joints, which reduce the chances of expansion.
The installation procedure is cheaper – Due to the fact that Composite Decking boards come in standard size and normally are much bigger than the natural timber boards, its cost for installation may actually be lessened. This is because a big board means big areas can be quickly decked, saving the labour costs. The Heavy duty WPC gives way for bigger spans on the frame, once again lessening the labour and material costs.
It can be kept in marine areas too – It has non-corrosive properties. This is why the WPC decking is great for jetties, marinas, around spas, pontoons and swimming pools. The water will not deteriorate its quality or attract the mould of the deck. The composite is non-slip.
It has a great look – The initial composite decking felt and appeared more like plastic than like wood, but the latest designs have full circles – your family and friends might not be able to point out the difference! WPC is available in a large range of colours, finishes, and profiles and from ultra realistic to ultra modern, the ultimate choice is yours.
It is environment-friendly – The WPC boards are most usually made out of recycled materials, the materials being recycled plastic and reclaimed hardwood. It is environmentally-friendly and supports sustainable development.
So, in the case, you want your deck to be made with WPC, you can find a lot of WPC board suppliers in India. Save the environment and save your costs too!
- Published in Uncategorized
The solution exist but we might be unaware of it ecoste will help you discover it in a greener way. This new material had the appearance and qualities of the rarest species of wood while offering a truly eco-friendly alternative. Manufactured from recycled wood fibres and resins, and designed to put man and nature into harmony,it offers superior physical and mechanical properties to those of hardwood.
WOOD POLYMER COMPOSITE
Exposed to the elements, the lifecycle of wood, whether soft or hardwood, is limited. Wood is vulnerable to UV radiation, humidity, fungal growth or insect attack, and requires regular treatment to delay greying,splitting, splintering or the spread of rot. Wood polymer composite provides an appealing alternative: rotproof and durable, it is guaranteed splinter-free and non-slip, it will not split or crack, and is resistant to insects and fungal infection. High-quality products like ecoste keep their original colour. The functional ingredients used, and the technical characteristics of the end product, guarantee unrivalled performance and durability. Manufactured exclusively from recycled wood, and with the look and feel of natural hardwood, ecoste today offers a viable alternative to exploiting the equatorial rainforests
Durability: An Essential Quality
While hardwood will gradually succumb over time to weathering and hostile outdoor conditions, WPC is used in very diverse climates, and under difficult conditions where exposure to extreme heat and sunshine, or constant humidity, are the norm. Its resistance to extreme climatic conditions explains its succes
Suitable for any climate, and stunning to look at, WPC lends itself to a multitude of different uses both outdoors and indoors: decking, swimming pool surrounds, walkways, paths, steps, outdoor furniture or panelling, wood flooring or wall coverings,Warm and natural looking, it mimics the look and feel of natural wood to perfection.
Easy to Install
WPC is very easy to install: the calibrated boards, accessories and fixing clips reduce laying times to half those required when installing hardwood decking or support structures. Using standard tools,even the most inexperienced installer can produce straight, neat cuts without splintering.
The grained surface of the boards offers exceptional adherence. It requires no special maintenance and is easily cleaned using a high-pressure water jet or hose.The boards can be worked and sanded just like wood. Accidental spills or stains can be removed, and the original surface restored by sanding lightly with a fine-grade sandpaper.
- Published in Uncategorized
By engaging in a two way dialogue with architects and designers, we ensure good designs and solutions reach our consumers thus giving them value in everything we offer. A professionally designed kitchen and other furniture come out as an asset for your home and become visible to everyone visiting you. Customers these days crave for customized solutions and designs where every detail is taken seriously so that their dream establishment takes shape according to their will and modern environment.
- Published in ECOSTE
We consider Furniture Retailers as our channel partners in our and their growth story. Therefore, we are lending a helping hand to them by offering our sales and marketing team, raw materials, samples, advertisement, events and exhibitions etc. Ecoste Group indeed considers furniture retailers as the part of our extended family.
- Published in ECOSTE