Boards that is perfect for your home
Composite doors are more durable when compared to other kinds of doors. They are tougher and may be that is the reason it is perfect choice for your home or office. There are two kinds of doors that are famous and can be found in most of the homes today, they are wood polymer composite doors and mineral polymer composite doors.
If you start comparing composite doors with wooden doors, there are several advantages that would explain the reason why people prefer using composite doors. You can consult plastic board suppliers for your requirements.
WPC Boards – Wooden polymer composite boards consist of polymer majorly and some portions of wood, additives and chemicals. Let us study some advantages of a WPC board.
- Highly durable and tough
- Water resistant, less absorption
- Anti-corrosive properties’
- Doesn’t crack or slit easily
- Low maintenance
- Appears similar to the wooden doors
- Hold screws tightly
- Anti-bacterial and anti- fungal properties
- Can be tailored in any shape and size with the help of wooden tools
- Long life and recyclable
MPC Boards – Mineral polymer composite boards are made of 70% polymer, 20% minerals and 10% additives and chemicals. Various advantages of using MPC boards are:-
- They are very robust and durable compared to other doors.
- They are weather proof, tough and hard to spoil.
- All weather resistant. Areas with harsh climates, with extreme cold or hot temperatures and those living in wet climates will benefit most.
- They are protected well beyond the specifications of other types of door, which means that they will help to reduce energy bills
- Due to tensile properties they can support much stronger and more stylish locks
These doors can be little more expensive than the other material doors, but if you have a far thinking, then it is good to invest in composite doors. It is always better to pay once and then forget about it. With wooden doors you might have to keep paying for the maintenance every now and then, but with composite doors you have to invest once in a lifetime, unless you want to change the looks or color of the boards.