These days, composite wood products / PVC products are becoming amongst the first choice of architects, builders and individuals, who are doing good market research about quality products. The composite wood products / PVC products are popular for application in interiors/exteriors of both residential and commercial projects in different countries across the globe.
Ecoste Wood Polymer Composite has come up with 6 top composite wood products / PVC products , which are unbeatable in quality against any competitor; giving an open challenge since these products won’t fail in quality in front of any other substitute product in the market.
The top 6 high quality composite wood products / PVC products are shared as follows:
The Wood Polymer Composite Boards are also referred as WPC Boards / WPC sheets which come in beige and white color. The WPC material specification is that it has a size of 2440mm*1220mm/8ft*4ft with the available thickness of the boards being 5, 6, 7.5, 11, 12, 17 & 18mm respectively. The composite wood material can be painted in any colour of one’s choice and likability. Being one of the top composite wood products / PVC products , their application doesn’t give any pain to the customer. All the carpentry tools can be used on these boards, which are highly durable, strong, eco-friendly and cost effective. The wood polymer composite boards are 100% termite proof, waterproof, fire-retardant, UV resistant and recyclable. Their applications are diverse, as they can be installed in the cabinets, bookshelves, vanities, wardrobes, bathrooms, etc.
The Ecoste PVC jali are another leading and top quality composite wood products / PVC products marking attention because of its eye catching looks. They are intriguing because of the availability of numerous designs that could be customized according to the customer’s order. The Ecoste PVC jali are a complete substitute to GRC, FRP, cement and MDF jali. They can be used in both the interiors and exteriors of the buildings. The thickness is available between 6-18 mm for application in both interiors and exteriors of the buildings, while it is recommended to go for 18 mm thickness for application in the exteriors. The Ecoste PVC jali has high strength due to the presence of acrylic based impact modifiers. The work done by CNC machine makes the designs breath-taking, accurate and entrancing. Being the composite wood product, the Ecoste PVC jali contains titanium dioxide which makes it UV resistant and successfully pass the Xenon Arc Test, approved by the Delhi Government Test House Laboratory.
Deco Panels – decorative wall panels are highly responsible for taking the aesthetics of the residential and commercial complexes to another level. They bring a creative look to the interiors and exteriors. The decorative panels are available in a range 12 designs, being ideal for wall paneling on the walls and ceilings. They are a paintable, waterproof, termite-proof and recyclable product, having no hazardous chemical involved in their making. This makes them amongst the leading composite wood products / PVC products , motivating the customers to bring their creative side out while designing the look and feel of their homes and offices.
The CLAD – EX 3D wall panels are 3D wall panels whereas the deco-panels are 2D wall panels. The 3D wall panels are also suitable for application in the interiors of the residential and commercial properties and in the exteriors as building elevation. It gives a creative picture and representation to the appearance of the interiors and exteriors, being one of the front runner PVC products / composite wood products . The 3D decorative panel is paintable using sprays, and is a perfect product for cladding and elevation. It is UV resistant and fire retardant, requiring low maintenance and cost-effective in comparison to other cladding products.
The PVC doors and WPC solid doors are brown in color, being one of the top quality composite wood products / PVC products having a high density of 0.6kg/cm3 and high screw holding capacity.This points towards the high strength of the PVC doors. The PVC doors / WPC solid doors are manufactured as a complete product, which do not require any laminate or veneers, to save from the contact with water or termite-attack. While the customers are searching for waterproof plywood, the wood polymer composite PVC doors are the best pick for them! They are paintable, in case the customers want to paint the doors according to the theme of the interior designing. Ecoste is the trusted WPC board manufacturers in India, offering only the tested and sound composite wood products / PVC products to customers across India.
The PVC door frame & PVC profile are composite wood products / PVC products complete substitute to the wooden door frame and UPVC windows and frames. CHECK COMPARISON WITH UPVC WINDOWS AND FRAMES. PVC door frame has a density of 1.45 Kg/cm3 which is almost double the density of good quality wood. PVC door frames are available in all sizes like:-
3 inch X 2 inch,
4 inch X 2 inch,
4 inch X 2.5 inch,
5 inch X 2 inch,
5 inch X 2.5 inch,
6 inch X 2.5 inch.
Hence, the above mentioned top quality composite wood products / PVC products are competent in taking the interiors and exteriors of the establishments to a greater level. On selection of these products for one’s home or office, the customers can be proud of getting the green products. Above all, the composite wood products / PVC products mentioned above are recyclable and bio-degradable. The wood plastic composite / wood polymer composite (WPC) products constitute 70% virgin polymer, 15% wood powder and rest 15% additives.
In the present age, it is very important to follow the sustainable development objectives. If you want to know more about any of the above-mentioned products or want to watch exclusive videos, you can get in touch with the Ecoste Team at, +91-9555075075 or at email@example.com!
Nowadays, people have confusion regarding which door frames are more strong and durable. When it comes to comparing the PVC door frame to UPVC windows & door frame, one should thoroughly do the required research for the same. There is no doubt over the fact that PVC door frame is known for its strength and composition. Similarly, we have listed 4 reasons why they are a better choice when compared to UPVC windows & door frames.
The UPVC windows & door frame is hollow door frames, with less wall thickness (2-2.5 mm) which makes it light in weight. Whereas, the PVC door frame is solid in nature and more in weight, because of its composition. It means it is long-lasting than the UPVC windows & door frame. This makes ECOSTE solid door frame a better and premium quality product.
The UPVC windows & door frame comes in white colour only. It does not go well with the home’s interiors most of the times. Whereas, the PVC door frame is available in walnut brown and beige colour, coming as a finished product.While the PVC door frame very well suits the interiors/exteriors and theme of the homes. Moreover, it can be painted as well if the customer desires so.
The UPVC windows & door frame can be used only as windows, that too in the exteriors of the residential or commercial complexes. Whereas, the PVC door frame can be installed in both the interiors and exteriors of the commercial and residential establishments.This is the reason why the PVC door frame is more flexible than the UPVC windows & door frame in the application.
The UPVC windows & door frame is much expensive than the PVC door frame , which is the another good reason for selecting PVC door frame . Cost-effectiveness is one place, where the PVC door frame wins the competition magnificently. This means that you get good quality at less prices.
The PVC door frame is available in a variety of sizes, so you should definitely consider installing it in your residential and commercial projects. These door frames can be installed even after the P.O.P stage of construction is done in the buildings. In earlier times, this wasn’t a possibility- when hole-pass technique was used for installing the door frames. Now, the process called screw-fastener can be used impeccably- which makes the process very easy!
Here we can conclude that the PVC door frame is a better pick in comparison to UPVC windows & door frame. The PVC door frame is also 100% waterproof, termite proof, eco-friendly and fire retardant. The quality of the door frame accustomed with high-strength and weight make it the foremost choices for builders and people who are in the process of building their houses and offices. Ecoste Wood Polymer Composite is a name you should trust for buying the PVC door frames all over India. Being the leading and oldest manufacturers, the efficient working team makes sure that your expectations are fulfilled in the right manner. You can call us at, (+91) 9555075075 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query or more information.
Happiness means different things to different people. But one thing which gives happiness to everyone is endearing interiors and exteriors of one’s home and workplace. Door frames are what leave an impression on the interior decoration.
Ecoste is a leading brand providing products that uplift the feel and atmosphere of a place. The PVC Door Frames just give the complimentary look to the door, and imbibe a lot of energy to the place. Some of the facts about Ecoste PVC Door Frames that you should know are given as follows:
The Ecoste door frames constitute of 40% natural fibre, 35% polymer and the rest lubricants. They are not harmful for an individual’s health and well-being.
2. Improved Substitutes
The engineered door frames are made with PROFIB technology, and are improved substitutes to wood door frames. These can be installed even after P.O.P Stage!
3. Customized Size Available
The Profib Door Frames are available in standard size of 125mm*50 mm, i.e, 5 inch*2 inch and has a density of 1.45 Kg/cm (cube). The length is 7 feet, which can be customized.
4. Durable Nature
There is no swelling, contraction or wastage due to cracking! Moreover, there is no paint required on the door frame to keep it well in order. You get a lifetime guarantee for the innovative product that you install. This also makes them a pocket-friendly approach!
5. Green Product
The door frame is 100% Eco-Friendly and Green Product. In addition to this, it is also water, moisture, termite and borer proof. While installing them in your projects, you contribute positively towards the well-being of the surroundings. Their application goes in line with the very notion of sustainable development.
Having the above mentioned qualities, there is every reason why you should bring this innovative product to your residential or commercial projects. Their installation is very seamless and they can fit the style of the interiors without a glitch. While buying a new home or renovating it, there is a thought given to get the best quality products in place- which should last long while being a treat to the eyes.
Hence, make the most of this opportunity of giving the enhanced sight to your commercial and residential projects. You can know more about the product application by watching the video, https://youtu.be/Qhb9GjdCj_U or visiting our website www.ecoste.in/door-frame/! Give us a call at (+91) 9555075075 to solve any of your queries.
- Published in DOOR FRAMES
Many a times, it happens that the same things become boring and tedious. We often work on our walls, decor, room arrangements etc. but when it comes to door frames, we, because of our ignorance, leave them as it is. But now, no need to compromise with the styles of door frames. The time has come to get rid of old, uninteresting frames.
You must be curious about where to start from, right? Well, give your stress and tension a back seat because WPC door frame suppliers are there to turn your imagined designs into reality. The suppliers have an enhanced variety of products with an assortment of wooden plastic composites to enable you to decorate your house the way you always desired to do.
A Touch of Creativity and brilliance
These frames and the material used in them make these suppliers so popular in this era. Let us find out certain points which support this view:
– The material these suppliers use are absolutely eco-friendly. Thus, all the products manufactured out of this substance is totally recyclable. Moreover, it never harms or destroys the resources of the environment.
– Another thing is that when we think about door frames, the first thing comes to mind is its quality and firmness. Well, if the quality of the material used is excellent, there is no doubt that the frames will be firm enough. Here, the quality of the items is qualified and fulfil the standards.
– Thecreative collection here is not limited to one or two patterns or colors, it is huge. So, don’t worry, you can pick the designs, patterns and shades as per your taste.
– These frame suppliers have their enhanced factories and plants and these are well-equipped with the latest machines obtained from around the globe. Even the makers of these frames are well trained, skilled and creative.
– A massive benefit of using WPC door frames is that one can get free from the traps of termites. Usually, when we get a general door frame or a furniture, we have to sprig pesticides or insect sprays regularly but here, since there won’t be termites, all these headaches vanish.
Thus, leave your myths behind and grab the latest trends with creative and steady WPC Door frames!
- Published in DOOR FRAMES
Polyvinyl chloride has been used by humans from long times. Abbreviated as PVC, it is the third most extensively created synthetic plastic polymer. PVC is made in two forms, rigid and flexible. Rigid PVC is used in making pipes, doors and windows. To make it softer and flexible, plasticizers and phthalates are added. Pure PVC is a white in colour and brittle in texture. PVC was accidentally discovered in 1872 by a German chemist named Eugen Baumann.
PVC is favored when it comes to construction materials such as doors and windows for offices, homes and hotels because it has high hardness and favorable mechanical properties. uPVC, or rigid PVC is widely used in the building industry as it is a very low maintenance material. It comes in a range of colors and finishes. The wood finish PVC resembles wood very much and is used instead of wood.
The use of PVC products in the construction industry has rapidly increased in the past decade. This is due to its resistance to light, rust, chemicals, bugs, insects and corrosion. It also has resistance to extreme temperatures, water and wind. Light weight and easy to fix, PVC lessens your work. No wonder PVC has become the third largest selling plastic material in the world coming after polyethylene and polypropylene. It is also economically feasible and comes with great durability. PVC is cheaper than wood and metals.
From the day it was accidentally discovered more than seven decades ago, PVC has been used widely. Its usage has grown and expanded in all the industries. But, the most important industry it is used is in the construction industry. More than 30 billion pounds of PVC is produced in which 60% is used for construction purposes. PVC door frames, doors, windows, railing, etc., a home built using PVC has a smaller carbon footprint owing to the eco friendly PVC. As it is recyclable easily and several times, PVC is an ideal material for people, who want to have a green home. Using PVC to build homes is a very smart move, your doors and windows will be safe for at least fifty years minimum.
- Published in DOOR FRAMES
All are familiar with doors. Most doors have two components: shutters and frames. There are different kinds of doors available in the market based on factors like raw materials and design.
Main types of door frames based on make are:
- PVC door frame
- Wooden door frame
- Iron door frame
- Aluminium door frame
Some details about the types are:
- PVC Door Frames: These are made using technology that minimizes energy use. These door frames are also energy efficient as they provide maximum insulation. They are eco-friendly as they lower consumption of energy saving valuable gas and oils. PVC door frames are easy to maintain and are highly durable like lasting for around 50 years. Long term benefits provide PVC door frames with superior cost benefit ratios. PV door frames are anti-corrosive, termite proof, light weight, moisture and chemical resistant, attractive and available in various colors.
- Wooden Door Frames: They are most popular and attractive. They have wide variety based on quality. They are easy to maintain and are used on basis of budget.
- Aluminium Frames: Nowadays they are used in offices and commercial complexes and top class buildings for providing architectural beauty and for smooth operation. These door frames provide beautiful looks, need no painting and have low maintenance cost. They can resist termites and rusting.
- Iron Door Frames: They are mostly used in buildings of low cost. They are highly termite resistant. This type of frames have three variants:
- Angle iron Door frames: Are created out of angle iron that is of the size 40 mm x 40 mm x 6 mm. The frame is welded with iron hinges. The joints of the frame must be welded flush and ground into a smooth texture using grinder. Also, the frame must be in a correct right angle. A priming coat must be applied before frame fixing.
- Iron door frame: This door frame is made using T. Iron. Procedure for fixing is just akin to Angle Iron door.
- Pressed Steel door frame: This type of door frame is produced from sheet of mild steel that is 1.25 mm thick. The frame is welded with iron hinges.
These are main types of door frames available in the market.
- Published in DOOR FRAMES
Wood Polymer Composite or Wood plastic composite is a composite material made of thermoplastics and wood flour/ wood fiber. It contains additives, which are mostly invisible except for pigments and mineral fillers. Plastic or polymer is integrated with wood flour via optimal processing procedures.
Wood Plastic composite (WPC) is a relatively new technology in comparison with traditional lumber. It’s most common use is for deck floors but now is widely used for fencing, railing, claddings, doors and window construction etc.
Here are some of the benefits of wood polymer composite door frames India:
- Manufacturers stake the claim that this material is more environment-friendly and need less maintenance than substitutes like wood injected with preservatives or rot resistant species of wood.
- WPC will not be subject to corrosion. It is very resistant to decay, rot and attack by pests. However, it does absorb water because of the wood fibers in the material.
- It has high malleability and can be worked upon by traditional wood working tools.
- It is regarded as suitable material: It can be made from recyclable plastic and waste material of the wood industry. The disadvantage is that though it extends the usability of the raw materials, it has its own half life because the plastic used to make it is not recyclable. But they can be made into new plastic-wood composite, similar to concrete.
- WPC can also be fashioned into any shape. It can be fixed or bent to form curves and arches.
- WPC is also unique as it does not need to be painted. It comes in several natural colors, most common being earth tones and grey.
- WPC serves as material for a stainable/paintable entry door, which is a fine substitute for PVC entry doors for weathering all resultant rigors.
- Composite doors will not swell in wet weather and will not become creaky or stiff.
- Insulation of composite doors improves energy efficiency in the home.
- There is wide selection of composite doors to suit the needs of any home.
These are some benefits of wood polymer composite doors.
- Published in DOOR FRAMES