Ecoste Wood Polymer has been one of the oldest and leading manufacturer, supplier and dealer of PVC based products which are 100% termite proof, waterproof, UV resistant, fire retardant and a green product. The PVC sheet acts as a perfect substitute to wood and plywood, covering all the areas where the plywood products fall short. The PVC sheet applications are diverse, ranging from usage in the modular kitchen, bathrooms and living rooms. PVC sheet holds an application of being a cladding product on the walls inside and outside the buildings. They can be painted in different colors and shades to compliment the designing of the buildings, and making a dynamic style statement.
With Ecoste, the possibilities about designing the residential and commercial establishments are aplenty! This is the most attractive point about the PVC sheet, that makes them stand out to the customer’s choices! One example of this statement is the making of a shoe-rack, using PVC sheet. For the same, first of all the PVC sheet is cut in the required measurement for the making of a shoe rack.
The general size of the PVC sheet is 8*4 Ft. The cut sheets are assembled and a structure is ready! To complete the shoe-rack, shafts are formed using carpentry tools. As a matter of fact, all kinds of carpentry tools can be used on the PVC sheet. There can be application of any kind of laminate or MDF sheets over the PVC sheet if the customer likes. Otherwise, the PVC sheet comes as a complete product. In case, a laminate or veneer needs to be applied, it can be done smoothly using a Lohmann laminate bonding tape! Also, to install shelves we can use L-Patti in the body of the shoe racks. The screw holding capacity of the Ecoste PVC sheet is so high, that there is no scope for the screw to get detached or come out from the sheet. PVC sheet can be used on all kinds of furniture, driving away the fear of termite attack or water damage, etc.
Hence, Ecoste PVC sheet says a story of its own given the strength and flexibility for the making of the interior and exteriors products. In case you want to know more or want to buy the PVC sheet, then feel free to reach the Ecoste Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9555075075.
Dampness of the walls brings down the confidence of a person when he/she has guests coming over. In order to get the most enthralling finishing to your homes and offices, there is a complete solution provided to you by Ecoste Wood Polymer Composite.
The composition of the PVC sheets for wall (Mineral Polymer Composites), is given as follows:
- Virgin Polymers: 70%
- Mineral Fibers: 15%
- Additives and Requisite Chemicals: 15% (there is no harmful chemical)
Since, in the making and installing of the PVC sheets for wall, no trees are cut or environmental damage is caused- the PVC sheets for wall are purely environmental friendly, hence following the sustainable development goals of the society.
At Ecoste, we take it as our duty to present our customers with good quality products. Listed below are the three different types of PVC sheets for wall, that can be used to get enchanting interiors and exteriors of your homes and offices.
1. Plain MPC & PVC Sheet
The plain mineral polymer composites (MPC) & PVC sheet come in different thicknesses, starting from being a 5 mm sheet to 18 mm PVC sheet with high-density quality. Being a PVC – polymer composites based product these become the perfect solution to clad the damp walls and give a great finishing to the interiors & exteriors of your house and office. The problem of dampness can be solved through the application of PVC sheets for wall. You can paste laminates or veneer on the MPC & PVC sheet, in addition to working on them with the CNC machines and 3D routers. There are plentiful ways on how you can customize the cladding on the home interiors & exteriors with the PVC sheet. The PVC sheets for wall are originally available in white color, which can be further given the colors according to the preferences of the customers.
2. Deco Panels – Decorative Wall Panels
The Deco Panels – Decorative Wall Panels are another type of PVC sheets for wall, available with Ecoste in a wide range of 12 designs and are open to many customizations. They have a thickness of 4.2 mm (approx) and are white in color. Deco Panels – Decorative Wall Panels are ideal for wall paneling, and over 12 designs embrace the bedrooms, drawing rooms, kitchen area, kitchen shutters, bathrooms, ceilings, pillars, decorative tents, etc and can use at exteriors. They can be definitely painted and used for different purposes, some of which have already been mentioned. Therefore, the customers can customize the deco panels according to their taste of aesthetics. The PVC sheets for wall uplift the appearance of the home and office spaces and make you feel at comfort.
3. CLAD-EX 3D wall Panels & PVC Wall Panels
CLAD-EX 3D wall Panels & PVC Wall Panels are the third type of PVC sheets for wall, available in a panel size of 4 Ft. * 8 Ft., with a thickness of 5 mm. These PVC sheets for wall can be applied both in the interiors and the exteriors of the housing and commercial projects. They fit perfectly in the elevation of the buildings, giving an aesthetic and art-like characteristic to the entire buildings. The CLAD-EX panels are made with special polymers composites which make them resistant to warping and are highly durable. They are available in 15 designs and are UV resistant, due to which they can be applied without any doubt in the exteriors of the buildings.
The PVC sheets for walls add great value to the properties where they are installed. They are paintable and highly customizable. Added advantages of the PVC sheets for wall are that they are 100% water-proof, termite-proof and fire-retardant. You should surely given the PVC sheets for wall a try and contribute to sustainable development while getting beautiful home interiors and exteriors.
If you have any query or want to buy the PVC sheets for wall, then feel free to get in touch with the customer care staff of Ecoste Wood Polymer Composite at (+91) 9555075075 or mail us at email@example.com!
The arrival of modern technology has led people to think about the alternative material other than popular choice wood for making furniture. There is a shortage of wood that making it difficult for a middle class family to afford high class furniture, but thanks to the extrusion technology who introduced MPC Board as a mean to manufacture furniture. It is an incredible material that made from the combining high density plastic and mineral filled compound. Generally, the warranty is offered by the plastic board suppliers against the peeling, cracking and rotting. Here are some reasons that make us to prefer it over the other materials.
- Safety: There is no chance that the bacteria or any other organisms can damage the interior of the board furniture using MPC Boards because the additive material gives a high strength to it. Moreover, it is splinter free making it safe for kids and pets.
- Availability of Different Looks: The material is available coming in a huge variety of colors for the furniture market. There is minimal fading of color suspected in the furniture because it features ultraviolet protection content.
- Durability: Even it is used for a long term, there is no chance to crack, splinter or peel due to its solidity. It is also known to provide an extraordinary looks to your furniture and house.
- Ease of Installation: There is only need for standard carpentry tools for the installation process making it less costly and affordable to the middle class.
- Damage Free: It is quite evident that the MPC will not decompose easily making it a major benefit for the people investing long term in it. Even it is exposed to the fresh and salt water; it will survive without any problem.
Considering above reasons, its preference over the wood will not be seen as a shock to anyone. In order to get above mentioned qualities in the MPC, it is necessary to find the finest suppliers of the MPC Board in your area. Check the market before finalizing any one.
- Published in MPC Board
When it comes to furniture, popular choice is wooden furniture. But with time, changes have come in the furniture market like material for high quality furniture. Today furniture is fashioned from a variety of materials.
While regarding shortage of wood and harmful impact of tree felling on the environment, wood is no longer the popular choice for furniture and construction. But modern technology has provided a beautiful alternative to wood- namely plastic board.
How is plastic board made?
It is made from an innovative combination of polymer particles and wood or plastic alone. There are two types of plastic boards: WPC and MPC. Wood Polymer Composite sis made of wood particles and polymers. Material consists of peanut hulls, bamboo fibre, straw, etc. Mineral Polymer Composite (MPC) boards are completely synthetic.
In MPC, a mineral filled compound is combined with high density plastic using an extrusion technology. MPC is becoming increasingly popular for furniture, windows and doors of kitchen, bath room and drawing room.
Why is MPC popular?
MPC has certain features that are making it a popular alternative to wood.
- MPC board is durable and anti-corrosive.
- It is water proof and termite proof.
- Cleaning of MPC material is easy: light cleaning with soap and water will do. Thus MPC is low maintenance saving time, money and effort for its upkeep.
- Working with MPC is simple and conventional wood working tools will suffice. No special tools are required.
- MPC is available in a variety of colours and there is no need for extra painting.
- Shaping the MPC board is easy and hence all kinds of applications like furniture or fencing can be done.
- There is no danger of fungal attacks.
- It does not change shape with change of season.
- Its quality of water resistance makes it useful in areas of contact with water or water spillage.
- The value of the home or area where MPC is used increases.
- MPC enables creation of beautiful furniture.
- It is safe for kids and pets as it is splinter free.
These are some of the advantages of MPC in furniture and construction applications.
- Published in MPC Board
PVC foam board is also called as Andy board or Chevron board. It is chemically composed of Poly Vinyl Chloride.
PVC foam sheet or board has wide applications. It is used in interior panels, ceilings of trains, buses, decorative panels, public buildings, residential buildings, screen printing, ceiling panels, advertising, computer lettering, display panels, labelling, signs and boards, corrosion chemical engineering, thermoformed parts, special cold projects, panels of refrigerators, sports equipment, environmental frame work, water front facilities, breeding chambers, art materials, water materials and alternative partitions for glass ceilings. One can get access to PVC foam sheets from PVC foam sheet manufacturers in India.
Features of PVC foam sheets or boards:
- It has both smooth and hard surfaces
- It is anti-corrosive
- It resists moth, mildew and is moisture repellent.
- It has qualities of sound proofing and sound insulation.
- It has qualities of heat insulation and heat preservation.
- It has quality of UV resistance.
- It is fire resistant and is self extinguishing.
- It is shock proof.
- It is light weight. Hence it is easy to transport and work on.
- It is age-resistant, non-deforming and is colour-fast.
- It is safe an d non-toxic for humans
- It has same quality as wood processing.
- Sheet is smooth and hard and resists scratches.
- It is durable and its colour lasts a long time.
- Its light construction enables easy storage and construction.
- It needs only conventional wood working tools.
- It can be processed like drilling, nailing, sawing etc.
- Traditional adhesives will do for working on it.
- It is ideal for heat bending and thermoforming.
- It has a smooth surface ideal for printing.
PVC foam board or sheet can be used for:
- Advertising: Traffic signs, advertising sign boards, exhibition displays, door plates, bill boards, laser engraving and screen printing.
- Building and upholstery: Outdoor and indoor decoration, partitions for offices and homes, office furniture, wall panelling, bath room and kitchen furnishing, window and door making, portable cabinets and telephone booths.
- Transport: Used for decorating interiors of buses, trains, ships, metro, planes, etc
- Industry use: Heat moulding, chemical industry, fridge sheet, anti-septic projects, freezing projects, eco-friendly engineering, etc.
These are some interesting facts about PVC foam sheets.
- Published in MPC Board
Building your dream home may be a very happy milestone in your life. But, it also brings a lot of confusion and decision making times. With increasing options when it comes to home décor, you will be left perplexed to choose materials for your home. When it comes to flooring, in olden days, wood and stones were the only options available. Today as technology has improved; you can find a number of flooring options such as vinyl, rubber, ceramics, etc.
PVC has become a popular flooring material, thanks to its availability and easy maintenance. Let us look in to the reasons why PVC is the best option for your floors –
It is easy to maintain and involves only cleaning with a mild detergent with water. PVC is stain resistant and does not require any strict looking after. One important point is that PVC does not get any scratches on it. So, it is much better than ceramics.
PVC is very cheaper when you compare it with other alternatives. You can also save on the transportation as it is easy to transport. With higher specific gravity and impact resistance, breakage is very rare.
PVC is very durable when compared to ceramics. They are flexible in nature, impact resistant and long lasting. Ceramics tend to crack while PVC reduces the cost of replacement due to breaking and damage. It is also resistant to fire, water and other natural elements.
You can get PVC that is anti bacterial, thus making it ideal for flooring. You can avoid fungus. Bacteria and other insects do not affect PVC. It is also slip resistant. You will not slip and fall if you have PVC flooring. Hence it is very suitable for bathrooms and kitchens.
Aesthetic appeal –
There is a huge range of designs, colors and patterns in PVC flooring. You can choose the one that will go with the interiors of your home.The factors discussed above will enable you to make the right choice to choose the flooring for your home. PVC sheet manufactures will provide you with the best quality PVC flooring that will suit your home and office interiors.
- Published in MPC Board
MPC or Mineral Plastic Composite is very popular and is commonly referred to as synthetic boards. MPC is created by mixing high density plastic with mineral filled compound. It is created using an extrusion technology.
MPC has some salient features that make it stand apart from other materials:
- It is extremely durable: It does not crack, peel, splinter or rot even over the long term. It is solid and non porous.
- Looks beautiful: This material has splendid good looks.
- Damage free: It lacks organic fills, so mold and mildew cannot find anything to attach to and there is no nook or cranny where water can decompose. Being dirt and water resistant, MPC does not decompose easily, which is a benefit for those who want to use the material for a long time.
- Save time and effort: You can save time and effort for water proofing, insect spraying and staining, which are necessary for maintaining traditional lumber. Thus, MPC is very low maintenance material. Only seasonal cleaning is required.
- Good warranty: Most MPC are available with warranty against rotting, cracking, splintering and peeling. You need not replace MPC like other materials like traditional lumber. MPC has long life and timeless quality. Warranty is provided by plastic board suppliers.
- Can be molded easily: MPC can be used without any special tools for installation. There is no need for pre-drilling and you will require only standard carpentry tools.
- Variety of looks: MPC boards come in a wide range of colors in the market. Fading of color is usually minimal and will not be noticed prominently. The product features ultraviolet protection content, which ensures that color fading is minimal. Top quality boards also do not get scratches.
- Safe: Interior of board cannot be infiltrated by bacteria, insects, or other organisms that grow in contact with moisture or exposure to the elements. MPC can weather contacts with fresh water or salt water because of closed molecular formula. The additive mineral fill is showing high strength and less thermal expansion.
These are some of the aspects about MPC building material.
- Published in MPC Board
PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride is one of the most commonly used synthetic polymers of plastic. PVC is of two types: rigid and flexible.
uPVC is also called as rigid PVC. It is short for Unplasticized Poly Vinyl Chloride. It is used commonly in the construction and building industry as low maintenance substance. It comes in a range of finishes and colors. It is used as an alternative for painted wood.
uPVC is used for windows, doors, pipes and guttering. When used for doors, it is wrapped around a central material fashioned out of galvanized steel. This makes uPVC tougher than traditional wood. Buy them from PVC doors manufacturers in Delhi.
uPVC is used to make doors for homes and buildings. Here are some of the benefits of uPVC doors:
- One can select from hundreds of finishing and door styles, some with glazing and some without. UPVC doors come in various shapes and sizes, so it is easy to find one that fits the requirement of your home. You can get doors custom made which might seem expensive but will be better than making changes in the structure of your home.
- uPVC is available in a variety of colors other than the standard white. Nowadays, it is also possible to get uPVC doors with wood finishes like oak and cherry.
- The biggest advantage is that uPVC doors are much stronger than wood doors. Wood doors have the problem of warping: swelling in contact with damp conditions. uPVC doors are damp proof and weather proof. No matter what the weather, they are easy to open and shut.
- uPVC doors are low maintenance. All you need to do is to periodically oil the locking mechanism.
- uPVC doors are reputed for high insulation. They keep the home warm in cold climates and cool in hot summers. Thus, they reduce energy bills on warming and cooling the home.
- They also insulate the home from high levels of noise pollution. They save you from fighting with neighbors about noise issues.
- They protect the home. As they contain galvanized steel, uPVC doors are difficult to break down. They resist breaking in using crow bars.
These are some of the benefits of uPVC doors.
- Published in MPC Board
Mineral Plastic Composite or MPC as it is known is highly popular and commonly known as synthetic boards. It is created by having mineral filled compound to be mixed with high density plastic and it is extrusion technology that is used for this purpose.
Salient features of MPC plastic boards
- They do not peel, splinter, rot or crack and hence, are extremely durable.
- They are simply great to look it.
- Since mildew is not present in it along with mould and organic fills, it is water and dirt and dust resistance. This effectively means, it cannot decompose, which is good for the users, who can use it for a long time to come.
- Insects, bacteria and organisms are said to thrive excellently in moisture filled areas and outdoor exposure. However, the board’s interior can be stated to resist it.
- It can also easily survive fresh water and salt water, if exposed to them.
Why it is preferred?
In order to get the most from the MPC board, it is very much important for the person to consider it buying only from the best and reputed Mpc plastic board suppliers in the region. Only then can it prove to be a good one, something that can last for a long time, be water resistant, withstand easily sanding, staining as well as spraying that are used occasionally in the traditional lumbers. It is favored by people across the globe since it does not require much maintenance and can be cleaned seasonally. At the same time, there is no specialized installation based tools are needed for fixing the MPC board. Pre-drilling is also not needed, since basic types of carpentry tools can be used for the same. Some MPC boards are known to come with rounded edges, thereby creating a concealing straight line imperfection which otherwise could be caused during installation.
A reputed manufacturer is likely to offer warranty against the MPC product on purchase against several aspects like splintering, cracking, peeling and rotting. Being of great quality and a wonderful product, it can be used for quite a long time.
- Published in MPC Board
Mineral Plastic Composite (MPC) lumber boards are completely synthetic boards. A unique extrusion technology is used to mix high density plastic with a mineral fill compound. This plastic lumber is a composite formula, which is mineral filled. High density polyethylene is mixed with several available minerals.
Using this formula, a material is produced that is non porous and solid. It will not crack, rot, peel or splinter. Since it lacks organic fills, mildew and mould cannot find anything to stick to and there is no place for water to decompose.
The interior of the board cannot be permeated by insects, bacteria or other organisms, which usually thrive in areas of moisture and outdoor exposure. MPC can survive contact with fresh water as well as salt water. The mineral fill additive features less thermal expansion and increased strength.
With MPC board, you can save hassle and time for sanding, staining, insect spraying and water proofing, which are used with traditional lumber. It is low maintenance, apart from seasonal cleaning.
MPC board does not require special installation tools. There is no need for pre-drilling, and standard carpentry tools will suffice. Some MPC board features rounded edges to conceal imperfections of straight line caused during installation.
Most MPC boards come with warranty against peeling, splintering, cracking and rotting. You need not replace plastic lumber boards unlike other composites. MPC boards have long life with timeless quality.
MPC boards in the market come in a wide range of colours. Colour fading is slow and minimal and cannot be easily noticed. Colours of the product contain ultraviolet protection packaging, which causes minimal fading. High quality boards also do not feature scratches.
MPC boards can survive exposure to water as they have closed molecular formula that water and micro organisms cannot penetrate. A wood grain embossed finish lessens chances of slipping despite wet conditions.
MPC board can be used to create anything from docks and decks to furniture, railing and fencing. For buying MPC boards, one can search online for mpc board suppler India. One can design a dramatic outdoor space without meticulous maintenance or replacement. These boards can be used for commercial applications to create more products.
- Published in MPC Board