These days, composite wood products / PVC products are becoming amongst the first choice of architects, builders and individuals, who are doing good market research about quality products. The composite wood products / PVC products are popular for application in interiors/exteriors of both residential and commercial projects in different countries across the globe.
Ecoste Wood Polymer Composite has come up with 6 top composite wood products / PVC products , which are unbeatable in quality against any competitor; giving an open challenge since these products won’t fail in quality in front of any other substitute product in the market.
The top 6 high quality composite wood products / PVC products are shared as follows:
The Wood Polymer Composite Boards are also referred as WPC Boards / WPC sheets which come in beige and white color. The WPC material specification is that it has a size of 2440mm*1220mm/8ft*4ft with the available thickness of the boards being 5, 6, 7.5, 11, 12, 17 & 18mm respectively. The composite wood material can be painted in any colour of one’s choice and likability. Being one of the top composite wood products / PVC products , their application doesn’t give any pain to the customer. All the carpentry tools can be used on these boards, which are highly durable, strong, eco-friendly and cost effective. The wood polymer composite boards are 100% termite proof, waterproof, fire-retardant, UV resistant and recyclable. Their applications are diverse, as they can be installed in the cabinets, bookshelves, vanities, wardrobes, bathrooms, etc.
The Ecoste PVC jali are another leading and top quality composite wood products / PVC products marking attention because of its eye catching looks. They are intriguing because of the availability of numerous designs that could be customized according to the customer’s order. The Ecoste PVC jali are a complete substitute to GRC, FRP, cement and MDF jali. They can be used in both the interiors and exteriors of the buildings. The thickness is available between 6-18 mm for application in both interiors and exteriors of the buildings, while it is recommended to go for 18 mm thickness for application in the exteriors. The Ecoste PVC jali has high strength due to the presence of acrylic based impact modifiers. The work done by CNC machine makes the designs breath-taking, accurate and entrancing. Being the composite wood product, the Ecoste PVC jali contains titanium dioxide which makes it UV resistant and successfully pass the Xenon Arc Test, approved by the Delhi Government Test House Laboratory.
Deco Panels – decorative wall panels are highly responsible for taking the aesthetics of the residential and commercial complexes to another level. They bring a creative look to the interiors and exteriors. The decorative panels are available in a range 12 designs, being ideal for wall paneling on the walls and ceilings. They are a paintable, waterproof, termite-proof and recyclable product, having no hazardous chemical involved in their making. This makes them amongst the leading composite wood products / PVC products , motivating the customers to bring their creative side out while designing the look and feel of their homes and offices.
The CLAD – EX 3D wall panels are 3D wall panels whereas the deco-panels are 2D wall panels. The 3D wall panels are also suitable for application in the interiors of the residential and commercial properties and in the exteriors as building elevation. It gives a creative picture and representation to the appearance of the interiors and exteriors, being one of the front runner PVC products / composite wood products . The 3D decorative panel is paintable using sprays, and is a perfect product for cladding and elevation. It is UV resistant and fire retardant, requiring low maintenance and cost-effective in comparison to other cladding products.
The PVC doors and WPC solid doors are brown in color, being one of the top quality composite wood products / PVC products having a high density of 0.6kg/cm3 and high screw holding capacity.This points towards the high strength of the PVC doors. The PVC doors / WPC solid doors are manufactured as a complete product, which do not require any laminate or veneers, to save from the contact with water or termite-attack. While the customers are searching for waterproof plywood, the wood polymer composite PVC doors are the best pick for them! They are paintable, in case the customers want to paint the doors according to the theme of the interior designing. Ecoste is the trusted WPC board manufacturers in India, offering only the tested and sound composite wood products / PVC products to customers across India.
The PVC door frame & PVC profile are composite wood products / PVC products complete substitute to the wooden door frame and UPVC windows and frames. CHECK COMPARISON WITH UPVC WINDOWS AND FRAMES. PVC door frame has a density of 1.45 Kg/cm3 which is almost double the density of good quality wood. PVC door frames are available in all sizes like:-
3 inch X 2 inch,
4 inch X 2 inch,
4 inch X 2.5 inch,
5 inch X 2 inch,
5 inch X 2.5 inch,
6 inch X 2.5 inch.
Hence, the above mentioned top quality composite wood products / PVC products are competent in taking the interiors and exteriors of the establishments to a greater level. On selection of these products for one’s home or office, the customers can be proud of getting the green products. Above all, the composite wood products / PVC products mentioned above are recyclable and bio-degradable. The wood plastic composite / wood polymer composite (WPC) products constitute 70% virgin polymer, 15% wood powder and rest 15% additives.
In the present age, it is very important to follow the sustainable development objectives. If you want to know more about any of the above-mentioned products or want to watch exclusive videos, you can get in touch with the Ecoste Team at, +91-9555075075 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ecoste Wood Polymer has been one of the oldest and leading manufacturer, supplier and dealer of PVC based products which are 100% termite proof, waterproof, UV resistant, fire retardant and a green product. The PVC sheet acts as a perfect substitute to wood and plywood, covering all the areas where the plywood products fall short. The PVC sheet applications are diverse, ranging from usage in the modular kitchen, bathrooms and living rooms. PVC sheet holds an application of being a cladding product on the walls inside and outside the buildings. They can be painted in different colors and shades to compliment the designing of the buildings, and making a dynamic style statement.
With Ecoste, the possibilities about designing the residential and commercial establishments are aplenty! This is the most attractive point about the PVC sheet, that makes them stand out to the customer’s choices! One example of this statement is the making of a shoe-rack, using PVC sheet. For the same, first of all the PVC sheet is cut in the required measurement for the making of a shoe rack.
The general size of the PVC sheet is 8*4 Ft. The cut sheets are assembled and a structure is ready! To complete the shoe-rack, shafts are formed using carpentry tools. As a matter of fact, all kinds of carpentry tools can be used on the PVC sheet. There can be application of any kind of laminate or MDF sheets over the PVC sheet if the customer likes. Otherwise, the PVC sheet comes as a complete product. In case, a laminate or veneer needs to be applied, it can be done smoothly using a Lohmann laminate bonding tape! Also, to install shelves we can use L-Patti in the body of the shoe racks. The screw holding capacity of the Ecoste PVC sheet is so high, that there is no scope for the screw to get detached or come out from the sheet. PVC sheet can be used on all kinds of furniture, driving away the fear of termite attack or water damage, etc.
Hence, Ecoste PVC sheet says a story of its own given the strength and flexibility for the making of the interior and exteriors products. In case you want to know more or want to buy the PVC sheet, then feel free to reach the Ecoste Team at email@example.com or +91-9555075075.
Dampness of the walls brings down the confidence of a person when he/she has guests coming over. In order to get the most enthralling finishing to your homes and offices, there is a complete solution provided to you by Ecoste Wood Polymer Composite.
The composition of the PVC sheets for wall (Mineral Polymer Composites), is given as follows:
- Virgin Polymers: 70%
- Mineral Fibers: 15%
- Additives and Requisite Chemicals: 15% (there is no harmful chemical)
Since, in the making and installing of the PVC sheets for wall, no trees are cut or environmental damage is caused- the PVC sheets for wall are purely environmental friendly, hence following the sustainable development goals of the society.
At Ecoste, we take it as our duty to present our customers with good quality products. Listed below are the three different types of PVC sheets for wall, that can be used to get enchanting interiors and exteriors of your homes and offices.
1. Plain MPC & PVC Sheet
The plain mineral polymer composites (MPC) & PVC sheet come in different thicknesses, starting from being a 5 mm sheet to 18 mm PVC sheet with high-density quality. Being a PVC – polymer composites based product these become the perfect solution to clad the damp walls and give a great finishing to the interiors & exteriors of your house and office. The problem of dampness can be solved through the application of PVC sheets for wall. You can paste laminates or veneer on the MPC & PVC sheet, in addition to working on them with the CNC machines and 3D routers. There are plentiful ways on how you can customize the cladding on the home interiors & exteriors with the PVC sheet. The PVC sheets for wall are originally available in white color, which can be further given the colors according to the preferences of the customers.
2. Deco Panels – Decorative Wall Panels
The Deco Panels – Decorative Wall Panels are another type of PVC sheets for wall, available with Ecoste in a wide range of 12 designs and are open to many customizations. They have a thickness of 4.2 mm (approx) and are white in color. Deco Panels – Decorative Wall Panels are ideal for wall paneling, and over 12 designs embrace the bedrooms, drawing rooms, kitchen area, kitchen shutters, bathrooms, ceilings, pillars, decorative tents, etc and can use at exteriors. They can be definitely painted and used for different purposes, some of which have already been mentioned. Therefore, the customers can customize the deco panels according to their taste of aesthetics. The PVC sheets for wall uplift the appearance of the home and office spaces and make you feel at comfort.
3. CLAD-EX 3D wall Panels & PVC Wall Panels
CLAD-EX 3D wall Panels & PVC Wall Panels are the third type of PVC sheets for wall, available in a panel size of 4 Ft. * 8 Ft., with a thickness of 5 mm. These PVC sheets for wall can be applied both in the interiors and the exteriors of the housing and commercial projects. They fit perfectly in the elevation of the buildings, giving an aesthetic and art-like characteristic to the entire buildings. The CLAD-EX panels are made with special polymers composites which make them resistant to warping and are highly durable. They are available in 15 designs and are UV resistant, due to which they can be applied without any doubt in the exteriors of the buildings.
The PVC sheets for walls add great value to the properties where they are installed. They are paintable and highly customizable. Added advantages of the PVC sheets for wall are that they are 100% water-proof, termite-proof and fire-retardant. You should surely given the PVC sheets for wall a try and contribute to sustainable development while getting beautiful home interiors and exteriors.
If you have any query or want to buy the PVC sheets for wall, then feel free to get in touch with the customer care staff of Ecoste Wood Polymer Composite at (+91) 9555075075 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride is the plastic polymer that is third most widely produced in the world. PVC is replacing conventional building materials like clay, concrete, metal and wood.
It is used in the construction sector because of its cost-effectiveness, versatility and superior record of use. As such it is the most crucial polymer, accounting for 60 percent of PVC production in Europe in 2006.
PVC is one of the most coveted plastics in construction and building. It is made use of for waste water and drinking water pipes, roofing foils and flooring, window frames, cables, wall coverings and many other applications. It is an alternative to conventional material like glass, rubber, metal and wood. It is lighter and less expensive.
Some benefits of PVC are:
- Lightweight and strong: PVC is abrasion resistant, mechanically strong, lightweight, and tough. It has important advantages for construction and building applications.
- Easy installation: PVC cane be welded, joined, shaped and cut in numerous styles. It is easy to handle because it is lightweight.
- Durable: PVC has resistance to abrasion, shock, corrosion, chemical rotting and weathering. Hence it is used for many long lived products. As a matter of fact, 80% of PVC production accounts for medium term and long lived applications in the construction and building sector. For instance, PVC used in cable insulation and windows will have more than 40 years of working life.
- Economical: PVC is very popular construction and building material because of its technical and physical properties that provide superlative cost-performance benefits. With regard to price, it is highly competitive. Its value increases because of qualities like low maintenance, long lifespan and durability
- Safety: PVC is not a toxic material. It is known for its safety and value as a social resource which has been utilized for over half of a century. It also happens to be one of the globally most thoroughly tested and researched plastics.
- Fire resistant: Just like all organic material like wood, textiles and other plastics, PVC will also burn when subject to fire. But it is self extinguishing. Because of Chlorine content, PVC products have high safety qualities.
These are some benefits of PVC. You can get PVC material from PVC sheet manufacturers in India. PVC is thus a versatile material for use in building and construction sector.
- Published in PVC Boards
Composite doors are more durable when compared to other kinds of doors. They are tougher and may be that is the reason it is perfect choice for your home or office. There are two kinds of doors that are famous and can be found in most of the homes today, they are wood polymer composite doors and mineral polymer composite doors.
If you start comparing composite doors with wooden doors, there are several advantages that would explain the reason why people prefer using composite doors. You can consult plastic board suppliers for your requirements.
WPC Boards – Wooden polymer composite boards consist of polymer majorly and some portions of wood, additives and chemicals. Let us study some advantages of a WPC board.
- Highly durable and tough
- Water resistant, less absorption
- Anti-corrosive properties’
- Doesn’t crack or slit easily
- Low maintenance
- Appears similar to the wooden doors
- Hold screws tightly
- Anti-bacterial and anti- fungal properties
- Can be tailored in any shape and size with the help of wooden tools
- Long life and recyclable
MPC Boards – Mineral polymer composite boards are made of 70% polymer, 20% minerals and 10% additives and chemicals. Various advantages of using MPC boards are:-
- They are very robust and durable compared to other doors.
- They are weather proof, tough and hard to spoil.
- All weather resistant. Areas with harsh climates, with extreme cold or hot temperatures and those living in wet climates will benefit most.
- They are protected well beyond the specifications of other types of door, which means that they will help to reduce energy bills
- Due to tensile properties they can support much stronger and more stylish locks
These doors can be little more expensive than the other material doors, but if you have a far thinking, then it is good to invest in composite doors. It is always better to pay once and then forget about it. With wooden doors you might have to keep paying for the maintenance every now and then, but with composite doors you have to invest once in a lifetime, unless you want to change the looks or color of the boards.
- Published in PVC Boards
By Acrylic plastics are meant manmade or synthetic plastic materials which consist of several derivatives of acrylic acids. Most widely used acrylic plastics are Polymethyl Methacrylate which has common brand names like Perspex, Plexiglas etc.
Acrylic plastics are a highly transparent, strong material with good resistance to weathering and ultraviolet radiation. It can be formed, drilled and cut and even colored and molded. As such, it has wide use from skylights to outdoor signs and taillights of automobiles.
Just like all plastics, acrylic plastics are also called as polymers. Polymer is derived for Greek words Poly (meaning many) and Mer (meaning part). Polymers are thus made of several molecules, combined together in a chain. Several hundred or thousand molecules can make a polymer. A polymer has unique properties, different form its component parts.
The process of making a polymer is also called as Polymerization. It is like shoveling copper, glass and other material in a box, shaking the box and opening it to find a working television set.
Acrylic plastic polymers are created by using a catalyst with a monomer such as methyl methacrylate. Catalyst would be materials like any organic peroxide. Catalyst gets the reaction going but does not become part of the polymer.
Acrylic plastic polymers are found in three forms: elongated shapes (tubes and rods),flat sheets and molding powder. Flat sheets are available with Polymer sheet suppliers.
Acrylic plastic sheets are formed by a process called as bulk polymerization. In this process, catalyst and monomer may be poured inside a mold where takes place a reaction. Polymerization consists of two types: continuous and batch cell.
Batch cell is popular as it is simple and easy. It may be used to make tubes and rods. But continuous method is faster and uses less labor. It is used to make sheets of thin thickness and smaller widths as compared to batch cell method.
The processing, handling and storage of chemicals to make acrylic plastic polymers are conducted under controlled environmental conditions to prevent dangerous chemical reactions and toxic contamination.
Particularly crucial to the polymerization process is control of temperature. The temperature of the monomer and catalyst are even monitored before adding to the mold.
These are some aspects about acrylic plastic polymers.
- Published in PVC Boards
Poly Vinyl Chloride is used a lot in building material instead of wood, concrete, clay and metal. It is quite versatile and cost effective which is why it is used so widely. This is a popular plastic material, which is used in constructing things or buildings. It can be used for windows, roofing, pipes, and so many other purposes.
These are not the only reasons why PVC is good, here are some more: –
- Durable and strong – Yes, PVC is a durable and strong material. This is abrasion resistant which is why it is used for building a lot of things. The researches have shown that it can go on for more than 40 years.
- Easy – PVC is extremely easy to cut, shape and fix. It is that one material, which is corrosion- free, doesn’t get bothered by chemicals, shocks or weathering. It can be used for outdoor furniture and indoor too.
- Cost effective – PVC foam sheet cuts down a lot of costs such as drying process, smoothing process and much more. This also doesn’t create dust when it is being cut or made. In short, it is quite cost effective, and if you are looking to buy PVC, you can find several low budget PVC foam sheet manufacturers easily. Since the demand of this material is so high, the prices usually remain in a budget.
- Easy to paint – You can directly paint the outer surface of PVC foam sheet. The paint glides on smooth, and you will have no issues at all. You don’t need special paints for it at all. Other than this, it is also bug resistant which means it will not be affected by any insects at all. Wood material gets ruined quickly if bugs are eating on it.
- Fire resistant – PVC foam sheets are fire resistant and they will never burn up or get damaged in the fire.
- Non-toxic – This is a major important factor about PVC foam sheets. This material is made with non-toxic and only eco-friendly products, which are PVC thermoplastic. It can be recycled too.
These reasons are enough to tell you why you should use PVC foam sheets in your house too.
- Published in PVC Boards
PVC is being used to substitute other building material like clay, concrete, wood and metal. Because of its versatility, reputation, record and cost effectiveness, it is the most crucial polymer used in the construction sector.
PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride is one among most popular plastic materials used in construction and building. It is used for pipes, roofing, windows and flooring and is used as alternative for traditional materials like wood , glass, rubber etc.
Here are a few qualities of PVC, which make it a hot favorite and earn more business for PVC sheet manufacturers:
- Lightweight and strong: PVC is lightweight, abrasion resistant, and mechanically strong, which make it ideal building material.
- Easy installation: PVC can be shaped, cut and welded in a variety of styles. Its light weight makes it easy to handle and versatile in application.
- Durability: PVC is a material that resists corrosion, chemical rotting, weathering, abrasion and shock. It is hence the choice for many outdoor applications. In fact, long term and medium term applications are responsible for 85 percent of usage of PVC production.
Studies show that 75% of PVC pipes will last for over 40 years and some even for 100 years.
- Cost effectiveness: PVC has become a very popular building material down the last few decades due to their technical and physical properties that provide very good cost advantages. It is also a material that is very competitive in price, and these advantages are multiplied while considering durability and low maintenance of PVC material.
- Safety: PVC is safe as it is non-toxic. It has been safely used for more than half a century. It is one of the world’s most tested and researched plastics. It meets international standards of health and safety.
- Fire resistant: PVC will burn, but it is self-extinguishing, which means if ignition source is removed, it will stop burning. PVC is safe as it has high content of Chlorine, which makes it tough to ignite and production of heat is relatively low.
These are some of the qualities of PVC, which make it so popular for construction and building industry.
- Published in PVC Boards
UPVC is a type of PVC ((Poly Vinyl Chloride) material. It is an acronym for Unplasticised PVC. It is a popular building material used for pipes, guttering, doors and windows.
When used to make doors, UPVC is wrapped around a galvanized steel core. This makes it much tougher than the traditional wooden doors. This type of PVC door frames are strong, durable and low maintenance.
What are some qualities of UPVC door frames?
- Wide choice: UPVC doors are becoming more popular as they are available in a variety of textures, colors and finishes other than the traditional white. Thus, the doors not only come in a variety of colors but also finishes like cherry wood, oak, etc.
- Strong: A major quality of the UPVC doors is that they are really tough and strong compared to traditional wooden doors. One major problem with doors is that of warping due to damp climate. When wood is subject to damp conditions and contact with moisture, it swells and warps; this prevents the easy opening and closing of doors. UPVC doors are weather proof and rigid, which implies that it is not susceptible to warping. Since UPVC doors retain their shape despite any weather changes, they fit snugly into their space, making them easy to open and close.
- Low maintenance: UPVC doors are easy to maintain. All that is needed is an occasional oiling of locking mechanism. Also, one may periodically clean glazed areas and wipe other areas lightly. UPVC is very durable and this makes it ideal for doors and windows.
- Insulation: UPVC doors and windows are well reputed for insulating against noise. If your are burdened by noise on the streets outside or noisy neighbors, UPVC doors will cut the noise. Thus they help prevent stress.
UPVC doors and windows also insulate home against weather outside by keeping warmth within the room during winter and cooling air during summer. This cuts energy bills of the home and makes it environment friendly.
- Safety: Being strong, UPVC doors and windows protect against break-ins and resist crowbars.
These are some of the qualities of UPVC doors and windows.
- Published in PVC Boards
PVC foam board, also known as Andy board and Chevron board, is used extensively in both indoor and outdoor applications. Its chemical composition is Poly Vinyl Chloride. It is used in advertising, building and furniture industries.
PVC foam board is made of light weight, foamed PVC, which is lightweight, moisture and corrosion resistant. It is resistant to chemicals and has low water absorption.
Thickness of the material ranges from 2 mm to 5 mm. The surface of the foam board can be easily engraved, milled, embossed, painted, printed and laminated according to the requirements. Also, they do not decay with time and their colors do not fade for a long time.
Uses of PVC foam boards are:
- Ceilings of cars, buses, trains
- Interior panels, decorative panels, building wall panels
- Office, public, residential and commercial buildings
- Screen printing, advertising, computer lettering
- Signs, display panels, labelling and board industry
- Chemical corrosion engineering
- Panels of refrigerators, kitchen cabinets
- Sports equipment
- Waterfront facilities, moisture and water based materials
Features of PVC foam board:
- Fire resistant, water proof and resists moth, acid, heat, light, vibrations and noise.
- Superior quality of wood processing
- Ideal substitute for aluminium, wood and other composites
- Smooth plate surface is very hard with minimal scratching. So, it is ideal for furniture, cabinets etc.
- Has high thermal and acoustic insulation properties
- It is flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
- It is resistant to mould and mildew and has non-moisture absorbent and anti-shock qualities.
- Colours of the foam are long lasting with minimal fading.
- Texture is light and portable. Can be constructed and transported easily.
- Common carpentry tools can be used for working on the material.
- PVC foam board can be subject to nailing, sawing, drilling, pasting and other types of processing.
- Suited to heat bending, folding and thermoforming.
- Smooth surface, ideal for printing.
- Easy fabrication, handling and cutting.
Main characteristics of PVC foam board, which you can expect from PVC foam sheet suppliers are:
- Fire and heat resistant
- Moisture and corrosion resistant
- Shock and noise resistant
- Durable but lightweight
- Rigid, tough and strong
- Highly flexible.
These are some aspects of PVC foam board.
- Published in PVC Boards