These days, composite wood products / PVC products are becoming amongst the first choice of architects, builders and individuals, who are doing good market research about quality products. The composite wood products / PVC products are popular for application in interiors/exteriors of both residential and commercial projects in different countries across the globe.
Ecoste Wood Polymer Composite has come up with 6 top composite wood products / PVC products , which are unbeatable in quality against any competitor; giving an open challenge since these products won’t fail in quality in front of any other substitute product in the market.
The top 6 high quality composite wood products / PVC products are shared as follows:
The Wood Polymer Composite Boards are also referred as WPC Boards / WPC sheets which come in beige and white color. The WPC material specification is that it has a size of 2440mm*1220mm/8ft*4ft with the available thickness of the boards being 5, 6, 7.5, 11, 12, 17 & 18mm respectively. The composite wood material can be painted in any colour of one’s choice and likability. Being one of the top composite wood products / PVC products , their application doesn’t give any pain to the customer. All the carpentry tools can be used on these boards, which are highly durable, strong, eco-friendly and cost effective. The wood polymer composite boards are 100% termite proof, waterproof, fire-retardant, UV resistant and recyclable. Their applications are diverse, as they can be installed in the cabinets, bookshelves, vanities, wardrobes, bathrooms, etc.
The Ecoste PVC jali are another leading and top quality composite wood products / PVC products marking attention because of its eye catching looks. They are intriguing because of the availability of numerous designs that could be customized according to the customer’s order. The Ecoste PVC jali are a complete substitute to GRC, FRP, cement and MDF jali. They can be used in both the interiors and exteriors of the buildings. The thickness is available between 6-18 mm for application in both interiors and exteriors of the buildings, while it is recommended to go for 18 mm thickness for application in the exteriors. The Ecoste PVC jali has high strength due to the presence of acrylic based impact modifiers. The work done by CNC machine makes the designs breath-taking, accurate and entrancing. Being the composite wood product, the Ecoste PVC jali contains titanium dioxide which makes it UV resistant and successfully pass the Xenon Arc Test, approved by the Delhi Government Test House Laboratory.
Deco Panels – decorative wall panels are highly responsible for taking the aesthetics of the residential and commercial complexes to another level. They bring a creative look to the interiors and exteriors. The decorative panels are available in a range 12 designs, being ideal for wall paneling on the walls and ceilings. They are a paintable, waterproof, termite-proof and recyclable product, having no hazardous chemical involved in their making. This makes them amongst the leading composite wood products / PVC products , motivating the customers to bring their creative side out while designing the look and feel of their homes and offices.
The CLAD – EX 3D wall panels are 3D wall panels whereas the deco-panels are 2D wall panels. The 3D wall panels are also suitable for application in the interiors of the residential and commercial properties and in the exteriors as building elevation. It gives a creative picture and representation to the appearance of the interiors and exteriors, being one of the front runner PVC products / composite wood products . The 3D decorative panel is paintable using sprays, and is a perfect product for cladding and elevation. It is UV resistant and fire retardant, requiring low maintenance and cost-effective in comparison to other cladding products.
The PVC doors and WPC solid doors are brown in color, being one of the top quality composite wood products / PVC products having a high density of 0.6kg/cm3 and high screw holding capacity.This points towards the high strength of the PVC doors. The PVC doors / WPC solid doors are manufactured as a complete product, which do not require any laminate or veneers, to save from the contact with water or termite-attack. While the customers are searching for waterproof plywood, the wood polymer composite PVC doors are the best pick for them! They are paintable, in case the customers want to paint the doors according to the theme of the interior designing. Ecoste is the trusted WPC board manufacturers in India, offering only the tested and sound composite wood products / PVC products to customers across India.
The PVC door frame & PVC profile are composite wood products / PVC products complete substitute to the wooden door frame and UPVC windows and frames. CHECK COMPARISON WITH UPVC WINDOWS AND FRAMES. PVC door frame has a density of 1.45 Kg/cm3 which is almost double the density of good quality wood. PVC door frames are available in all sizes like:-
3 inch X 2 inch,
4 inch X 2 inch,
4 inch X 2.5 inch,
5 inch X 2 inch,
5 inch X 2.5 inch,
6 inch X 2.5 inch.
Hence, the above mentioned top quality composite wood products / PVC products are competent in taking the interiors and exteriors of the establishments to a greater level. On selection of these products for one’s home or office, the customers can be proud of getting the green products. Above all, the composite wood products / PVC products mentioned above are recyclable and bio-degradable. The wood plastic composite / wood polymer composite (WPC) products constitute 70% virgin polymer, 15% wood powder and rest 15% additives.
In the present age, it is very important to follow the sustainable development objectives. If you want to know more about any of the above-mentioned products or want to watch exclusive videos, you can get in touch with the Ecoste Team at, +91-9555075075 or at email@example.com!
PVC or Poly Vinyl Chloride is a regular, lightweight but strong plastic used in construction industry. It is made softer by adding plasticizers. Rigid PVC or Vinyl siding refers to PVC in which plasticizers are not added.
PVC has been widely used for multiple functions in the construction industry for over half a century. Its durability, versatility and strong but lightweight nature have resulted in it being used for the following applications.
- Pipes: PVC pipes have been used since last 60 years. In comparison to traditional pipe material, PVC provides energy saving service, cost effective distribution and a maintenance free, safe, lifetime of service. PVC pipes do not contribute to degradation of environment and suffer fewer leaks or breakages than other material. PVC pipes are used for water, drainage and waste carrying because buried pipes are expected to last over 100 years.
- Windows: PVC based windows have been fabricated since 1960’s. Since the past 15 years, 85% of new and replacement projects of windows have been using PVC in the U.K. PVC windows are durable and tough with an average life span exceeding 35 years.
- Flooring: Over last 50 years, vinyl flooring has been in use extensively for flooring in both private and public buildings whether small or large. The main benefits of PVC flooring are: They are durable, are available in a variety of patterns and colours, easily installed, easy to clean, of variable thickness and easily recyclable. PVC flooring is widely used in hotels, hospitals and homes all over the world.
- Roofing: PVC roofing that is re-inforced is simple to install, has low maintenance cost and lasts over 30 years. It can be used to create web-like ultra light weight structures. Tensile PVC fabric is used for high profile,’ signature’ projects.
- Inflatable structures: Inflatable, large structures can be made with PVC which is flexible and strong
- Light structures: With modern PVC architecture, web like structures can be constructed within limited constraints. Being light, they hold their ground and have reduced impact on environment.
These are some of the uses of PVC in the construction sector. To get high quality PVC, contact PVC sheet manufacturers in Delhi. PVC is emerging as the most versatile material in the construction sector.
- Published in PVC door manufacturers
A door refers to a solid barrier, fixed in the opening of a wall. It can be closed for privacy and opened to gain access. One type of doors is PVC door.
Here are some benefits of PVC doors:
- PVC doors have maximum energy efficiency: The frame of doors plays a crucial role in obtaining cost-saving thermal insulation as well as energy. Door frames made of PVC score much better than wooden or metal doors. PVC doors have better insulation capacity and lower heating and energy costs.
- PVC doors have superior cost-benefit ratio: PVC doors grant obvious cost advantages, both during procurement and in their complete life cycle. PVC profiles are 30% cheaper than wooden doors. If one considers the energy saving potential and low maintenance throughout the entire 50 year life of the door, there are substantial cost savings in the long term.
- PVC doors are easy to maintain: PVC doors of high quality are easy to maintain and care for. In comparison, wooden doors have to be glazed every two years and painted after 5 years. Cutting edge PVC granules are light fast and can withstand any weather conditions. All you need is dishwashing liquid since the smooth profile of PVC doors need easy care.
- PVC doors are durable: In comparison to doors made of wood, PVC doors have long shelf life. Doors of high quality are prominent for high functionality and lack of distortion for several years. Some even function well for almost 50 years. PVC doors are as such, very wise investment.
- PVC doors are eco-friendly: PVC doors can be recycled completely resulting in resource savings. Bulk of oil and gas reserves of the world is used for supplying energy and heating to buildings. Only 4% goes into making of plastics and only 1% goes for making PVC. Apart from ability to recycle, PVC is eco-friendly as it causes minimal pollution during its production. Thus, it helps in eco-balance and helps in protecting the environment.
These are some of the benefits of PVC doors. You can contact PVC doors manufacturers in Delhi, for easy service in the Delhi region. PVC doors are also available throughout India.
- Published in PVC door manufacturers
Have you ever imagined your home with doors? Sure not. With people spending huge amount of money in interiors of their homes, lot goes in the consideration of a good looking door. Though lot of people still prefer wooden doors, yet today there are huge varieties of doors that are available in the market to satisfy the demand of the customer. Off lately, PVC doors have gained interest of lot of people. Below are some points explaining the reason of high popularity in the world of interiors.
Stability – PVC door are quite durable and offers good amount of strength in comparison to the normal wooden doors
Good in Insulation – Good for people living in high altitude areas or areas that have low temperatures, as PVC door have the ability to insulate due to insulating materials. During the manufacturing of the doors, the materials used helps in trapping the heat inside. Therefore, they help in keep the rooms warm and keep the cold outside
All Weather proof – Due to water resistant properties, PVC doors become an excellent choice for homes. Unlike wooden doors, they hardly absorb moisture and remain intact for many years. They also do not shrink or expand like wooden stores when exposed to sun or water.
Easy to clean and Maintain – Since, PVC doors do not absorb any moisture; therefore there are low chances of termites or insects to penetrate. Therefore, they are easy to clean and maintain. Also, they are tensile in nature and last for longer period of time.
Affordable – Wooden doors can be expensive if you go for good quality woods, however PVC doors are very affordable. In fact, you can even find PVC doors that give the appearance of wooden doors and that too at very cost effective price rates.
Easy installation – Unlike wooden doors, PVC doors are easy to carry and install by using simple machines. Also, they can be customised or moulded as per the demand of the customer.
It is due to these advantages, PVC doors have become a top most choice of many home owners, and hence, you can now find many PVC door manufacturers in India that can provide you a huge variety to choose from.
- Published in PVC door manufacturers