WPC or wood plastic composites are fast replacing the traditional wood used in the wood industry. Slowly all the woodcrafts are being done in composite material rather than the conventional way, keeping their sustainability in mind. They are sustainable; which means that they harm very less to our environment compared to their counterparts. These boards made from melted resin mixed with wood powder are an awesome way to redo wooden furniture and they are absolutely reliable.
Save the world
People are using WPC boards from a long time, but they have started gaining quite a name after the concerns expressed by all countries regarding environment related issues. We are cutting down so many trees every day for our domestic needs. It is adding to the problem of survival and if it continues this way, the next generation after us will be the last to witness humanity. There is massive reduction in global oxygen supply and tremendous increase in poisonous emissions. Man has altered nature so much that in a few years it would be impossible for life to exist on our planet. Some solution has to be sought to end this.
Most accepted alternative to wood
It is now an accepted fact that the wood industry will not stop, however, we can all try and move towards an alternative, which has the same utility as wood but is more environment friendly. Various industries are already emitting poisonous wastes and dumping a lot of e-waste, harmful gases in our environment; we can at least save on the things that have an alternative.
Go for it
WPC boards are already famous in India for their durable, long lasting and non corrosive benefits. There are a lot of dependable wood plastic composite board suppliers. WPC is good for all routine furniture you would want for your house or office. Be it decking, stairs, windows, wardrobes; WPC are booming everywhere. It’s just a matter of time when these boards will totally replace the old wood. Let your house breathe without causing any harm to the environment and contribute towards a greener world. Make sure you look out for WPCs when the next time you want to get any woodwork done.
- Published in WPC board
Wood Plastic Composites, also known as WPC, are basically composite things, which are produced by mixing thermoplastics along with wood fibre or flour. There are several other additions that are used in the process of making it but are not visible in the final item. This helps in enhancing the condition of the WPC. Wood plastic composite is used for several purposes and there is a reason why it is so highly used. You can get high quality wood plastic composite board suppliers if you want to use it for decking or various other reasons.
Here are the pros of WPC: –
- Wood plastic composite is quite strong and can handle other elements without needing any kind of sealing or painting or staining at all. If you are saving costs on building materials, you should use WPC as you will not need sealants for it. This material is also resistant to insects, which is great because most of the times bugs can ruin furniture pieces. Make sure of WPC boards if you know insects can be an issue!
- WPC is completely safe to be used in when building things for kids or for your house. It is slip resistant and also bug resistant, which makes it perfect inside and outside the house. If you are making a cradle for your child, you must go for this material.
- Wood has a certain look to it but it is not durable in nature. It cannot handle too much water and harsh seasons whereas wood plastic composite is quite sturdy plus long lasting. It does not decay and it is easy to clean too.
- You might not know this but WPC can be found in several colours and finishes. You can actually get your favourite colour in this building material.
- WPC is easy to work with and it is inexpensive. It might not have a nice wooden look to it, but it is cheaper when you see the long run. You don’t have to waste money on cleaning or sealing or colouring, etc.
If you are building furniture around the house, make sure you buy WPC!
- Published in WPC board