Top Benefits of having PVC roofing
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) roofing, commonly known as roofing is the most preferred type of roofing in this time. It is made up of plastic and additional plasticizers for flexibility. It is considered above all the other materials for roofing because of their durability. Today, using PVC sheet roofing is convenient and aesthetically appealing too. No wonder people are choosing it over metal, and wood when it comes to long lasting roofing plans. All over the world, PVC sheet roofing has been accepted as the best form of roofing.
Here is why PVC roofing is loved by every one –
- It is long lasting and very durable.
- It is lightweight and leak-proof when it is properly installed.
- It is heat-welded at the seams which makes it impossible to come apart.
- It comes mostly in white colour which has the highest solar reflectivity. Thus you will not feel too much heat under the roof.
- It comes in various colours and designs that you can choose from.
- It is translucent in nature, thus allowing light to pass through it. You will not need artificial light inside the room if you have PVC sheet roofing.
- It is very easy to clean thus, reducing your work. But, make sure you use the cleaning agents recommended by the manufacturers. All you have to do is rinse it in water using a pipe and use a soft cloth to wipe away the dust.
- It is mostly coated with anti scratch layer and ultraviolet protection which make it tough in surviving any environmental conditions.
- It is light weight making it very easy to install. Thus it reduces the costs of installation.
- They are cheaper when compared to other types of roofing.
- They are heat and fire resistant.
- It has the aesthetic appearance necessary for any roofing unlike other materials.
- It has high static and dynamic perforation resistance.
- It has very good vapour permeability and flexibility.
PVC roofing is used in rooftop garden, back yards, factories and industries. You can get all types of PVC roofing materials from PVC sheet manufacturers in India.