WPC – A king of the markets
Wood fibre composite (WPC) furniture is very popular in all parts of the world. When you know why, you too will surely find dealers of WPC boards in India. Ditch those traditional, exquisite but difficult to maintain, non-eco friendly, heavy wooden furniture and wooden materials and instead opt for WPC. It sure would be a great idea to have some unique or antique wooden pieces at home to make a style statement, but for everyday use, stick to convenient WPC boards.
People who have used WPC based furniture have sung its praises for the following reasons:
- WPC boards are available in any part of the world. When you have a world-wide popular commodity as such, then it is easy to find people to take care of it and repair it, when necessary.
- WPC is a great, eco-friendly material that can be used to save our trees and lots and lots of money!
- They have high levels of rigidity, but don’t have any brittleness. They can be maintained very easily and hence, they last for a really, really long time.
- Don’t worry about hiring experienced cleaners and fancy cleaning material to maintain WPC based furniture or other structures at home. All you need to do is wipe them with a simple, clean cloth with some water or regular cleaning agents and your board is spick n’ span. They don’t have complicated grooves or etchings, curves and crevices that need to be monitored in details.
- WPC boards can be cut with a great amount of precision so you have clean edged, simple furniture with an expensive, polished look that adds a very trendy touch to your interiors.
- WPC can be used for larger things at homes and offices, such as to make window or door frames, for staircase railings, screens and even decorative items. It has also been used for patios and other home extensions too.
This easy-to-buy-and-maintain material is our way to preserve our forests but still make our interiors looks great. Include them in your shopping list when you’re in talks with your carpenter or designer and see what a difference they make in the long run!