Top Benefits of having PVC roofing
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) roofing, commonly known as roofing is the most preferred type of roofing in this time. It is made up of plastic and additional plasticizers for flexibility. It is considered above all the other materials for roofing because of their durability. Today, using PVC sheet roofing is convenient and aesthetically appealing too. No wonder people are choosing it over metal, and wood when it comes to long lasting roofing plans. All over the world, PVC sheet roofing has been accepted as the best form of roofing.
Here is why PVC roofing is loved by every one –
- It is long lasting and very durable.
- It is lightweight and leak-proof when it is properly installed.
- It is heat-welded at the seams which makes it impossible to come apart.
- It comes mostly in white colour which has the highest solar reflectivity. Thus you will not feel too much heat under the roof.
- It comes in various colours and designs that you can choose from.
- It is translucent in nature, thus allowing light to pass through it. You will not need artificial light inside the room if you have PVC sheet roofing.
- It is very easy to clean thus, reducing your work. But, make sure you use the cleaning agents recommended by the manufacturers. All you have to do is rinse it in water using a pipe and use a soft cloth to wipe away the dust.
- It is mostly coated with anti scratch layer and ultraviolet protection which make it tough in surviving any environmental conditions.
- It is light weight making it very easy to install. Thus it reduces the costs of installation.
- They are cheaper when compared to other types of roofing.
- They are heat and fire resistant.
- It has the aesthetic appearance necessary for any roofing unlike other materials.
- It has high static and dynamic perforation resistance.
- It has very good vapour permeability and flexibility.
PVC roofing is used in rooftop garden, back yards, factories and industries. You can get all types of PVC roofing materials from PVC sheet manufacturers in India.
Posted in :
Some Facts about PVC Foam Board
PVC foam board is also called as Andy board or Chevron board. It is chemically composed of Poly Vinyl Chloride.
PVC foam sheet or board has wide applications. It is used in interior panels, ceilings of trains, buses, decorative panels, public buildings, residential buildings, screen printing, ceiling panels, advertising, computer lettering, display panels, labelling, signs and boards, corrosion chemical engineering, thermoformed parts, special cold projects, panels of refrigerators, sports equipment, environmental frame work, water front facilities, breeding chambers, art materials, water materials and alternative partitions for glass ceilings. One can get access to PVC foam sheets from PVC foam sheet manufacturers in India.
Features of PVC foam sheets or boards:
- It has both smooth and hard surfaces
- It is anti-corrosive
- It resists moth, mildew and is moisture repellent.
- It has qualities of sound proofing and sound insulation.
- It has qualities of heat insulation and heat preservation.
- It has quality of UV resistance.
- It is fire resistant and is self extinguishing.
- It is shock proof.
- It is light weight. Hence it is easy to transport and work on.
- It is age-resistant, non-deforming and is colour-fast.
- It is safe an d non-toxic for humans
- It has same quality as wood processing.
- Sheet is smooth and hard and resists scratches.
- It is durable and its colour lasts a long time.
- Its light construction enables easy storage and construction.
- It needs only conventional wood working tools.
- It can be processed like drilling, nailing, sawing etc.
- Traditional adhesives will do for working on it.
- It is ideal for heat bending and thermoforming.
- It has a smooth surface ideal for printing.
PVC foam board or sheet can be used for:
- Advertising: Traffic signs, advertising sign boards, exhibition displays, door plates, bill boards, laser engraving and screen printing.
- Building and upholstery: Outdoor and indoor decoration, partitions for offices and homes, office furniture, wall panelling, bath room and kitchen furnishing, window and door making, portable cabinets and telephone booths.
- Transport: Used for decorating interiors of buses, trains, ships, metro, planes, etc
- Industry use: Heat moulding, chemical industry, fridge sheet, anti-septic projects, freezing projects, eco-friendly engineering, etc.
These are some interesting facts about PVC foam sheets.
Posted in :